New Contributor

I am on the mend from tendon replacement surgery since April 24th. Since then, I have been in front of the tv flipping from one QVC station to the next. I have my credit card and pain medication in hand.

I bought the original Roma2 and had to return due to cracking issues and vowed that I would not purchase another. Well, since I am home, I have purchased a BMak, Mizrahi and the GILI Roma2. I am pleased with all 3 of my purchases, especially the GILI Roma2. All bags were wrapped very well and had the wonderful leather smell upon opening.

The Roma2 came last night and had to wait to open until the house was absolutely quiet. It is gorgeous! I think it is of a better quality than the previous and it looks stunning (bought in black). I have not loaded or trained it yet since I am carrying Mizrahi (love this one too).

If you are on the fence about the Roma2, take a chance. You will be glad you did.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Valued Contributor

Re: She's here, she's here!!!!

So glad you love her, she is a beauty. Taking my ivory out for her first spin today. I am so sorry to hear about your surgery and I pray that you have a full and speedy recovery. Of course, buying can be so therapeutic !!
Valued Contributor

It's such a happy feeling when your new bag shows up isn't it!!! So happy for you that you like it!! It's such a bummer when you don't after the anticipation & waiting! Smiley Happy
New Contributor

Thanks for the replies! I am quite the happy camper.... I love my ROMA2!

Cookie