Valued Contributor

On the Q homepage there is a photo of shoes.  Does anyone know how to find the beige espadrilles style, third from the left.  I have tried but had no luck.  Thanks for any help

Occasional Contributor

I have the same issue.  I paged through all shoes and sandals. I called customer service they didnt know...i then chatted on line and they too could not find it.  One of the service reps said sometimes they do it as a "tease". REALLY??  Hope someone out there has better luck then me.

Respected Contributor

Just because they are pictured there does not mean they have them.  They could be an older style or sold out.  I would just type "perforated sandal" in the search bar, that might narrow it down.

Respected Contributor

If I am looking at the correct sandals you are referring to, I thought that maybe they are Earth Origin shoes since they have the same perforation as the TSV. I looked on the Earth Origins website and they do have a pair that looks like it might be the ones pictured on the Q home page. They are new and called "Shelly" if you search the Earth Origins website. 

Contributor

Hello.

*****Yes I did research and the perforated flat shoes are made by Earth brand. They are called "Shelly" and sell for $99.00 on the earthbrandshoes.com website. I am interested in the lavender shoes and cannot find out that brand. I thought they were earth as well and i am still checking. Anyone out there have info on those. I am very dissappointed that QVC is false advertising. I have contacted corporate on this. Hope this helps you get your shoes!!

Valued Contributor

Thank you "itsmagic". That is the shoe on the Earth website, available in many colors.  Thanks again

Honored Contributor

@Terrywu wrote:

Thank you "itsmagic". That is the shoe on the Earth website, available in many colors.  Thanks again

@itsmagic

Respected Contributor

@itsmagic  I had previously posted on another thread asking about this sandal thank you for the information.

Question - why is this. sandal shown on Q advert' if they do not sell them? Just wondered as I checked all their stock looking for this particular sandal assuming it was one of theirs.  Thanks again

Contributor

Hi. Your sandals became available yesterday under New Arrivals. Also on the Earth page. Good luck. Enjoy!

Honored Contributor