Respected Contributor

Do any of you ladies have this shoe and can comment on them?  It comes in a ton of different colors and prints.  Mixed reviews on sites I have found them.  Just thought some of the ladies here might have them and can comment on the fit of that front strap on the toes.  Thanks in advance.

Honored Contributor

@Sunnycorle

Those are cute (and sky high!).  I have seen a similar sandal from other vendors, so if you don't hear back about this one you might read reviews on the similar ones and make your decision from those.

Respected Contributor

Re: Sam Edelman Eleanor

[ Edited ]

I have been obsessing over them all summer.  I did order 2 pair of the floral version of them and am waiting on the package. 

Update: Got my package, 6pm shoes ship fast!!! and free.

Anyway these shoes are great.  HIgh for sure but fit is good and not snug at the toes which i was worried about.  Good going to out to dinner shoes.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Sam Edelman Eleanor

[ Edited ]

I bought the two pair on the left in the pic on the right.  She is wearing one of the pair, how adorable with jeans!

Floral-Sam-Edelman-Eleanor-Ankle-Strap-Sandals.jpg

Honored Contributor

Beautiful shoes! 

...I am pretty sure I would not even be able to stand still in them! Three inch wedges are pretty risky for me! lol