Super Contributor

Re: SALE ALERT at VeraBradley.com

Love the look of that Triple Zip Hipster. I do not see that it is marked down tho...$68. Is it worth it?

Super Contributor

On 9/14/2014 chips said:

Love the look of that Triple Zip Hipster. I do not see that it is marked down tho...$68. Is it worth it?

I think it's worth it. I love mine. I like that with so many different pockets I was able to eliminate my cosmetic bag. It's so full of great organization. My iPad, even in a Vera Bradley envelope sleeve, fits in the main section. My daughter loved it too so got her one. She has a 2 year old and likes and needs the hands free. I'm really amazed at how much it holds without bulging.
Contributor

I agree with diamondsforme. This bag is terrific! First of all, the microfiber wears wonderfully even though it is not washable- but it spot cleans perfectly Smiley Happy I was skeptical of the size even though everyone was raving about it. I went to the VB retailer at our mall just to "try it out". I packed all the contents of my carryall crossbody right into it and it did not bulge at all!! I have never been able to carry the hipster because it was too small but I love the mailbag (one of my favorite VB styles). This bag really is comparable to the mailbag but much sleeker I think!