Trusted Contributor
On 5/23/2014 sahmIam said:

I spoke to CS about this just this morning, lol. According to the manager she sent me to, the vendor IS sending more bags so all waitlist items should be fulfilled within the next two weeks.

I've only done waitlist a few times and with the exception of one item, this has been my experience. Keeping fingers crossed! : )

Thanks for this info! I was hoping they'd get more in since the bag's been so popular. I'm waiting for blush!

Frequent Contributor

sahmIam -Thanks for asking and posting here! Sounds very hopeful and than I will have decide the natural over the ivory! Wish the e-z pays were still an option...still don't know why I waited so long!

Occasional Contributor

Marisacw, I'm so happy for you that it looks like you get one no matter what. I got both the natural ostrich and the ivory ostrich...and I couldn't be happier..they are BEAUTIFUL..much more than I expected.

Contributor
On 5/23/2014 sahmIam said:

I spoke to CS about this just this morning, lol. According to the manager she sent me to, the vendor IS sending more bags so all waitlist items should be fulfilled within the next two weeks.

I've only done waitlist a few times and with the exception of one item, this has been my experience. Keeping fingers crossed! : )

Thank you so much for asking cs and replying!! Now I am wondering if I should maybe get the ivory or blush also...too bad there is no ex pay anymore and they are more expensive! I'm excited for my natural ostrich to ship!
Occasional Contributor
Good luck with the natural ostrich- I posted on another thread that I had to return mine due to dye smearing all over one side of the bag. I was so disappointed. It was a nice bag otherwise. I didn't want to take the chance on the exchange. But maybe I should have since so many others love their natural ostrich. Guess I'm just the unlucky one...