Contributor
Hi Ladies, I was a little slow on the trigger and now I'm kicking myself because I'm on the waitlist for the natural ostrich. Does anyone have a lot of experience with the waitlist? Do you think there is a high likelihood that I will get the purse? I'm so sad I didn't buy it sooner when I got the email from the Q alerting me to the tsv!! Thanks!
Honored Contributor

Odds are you'll get it. I think the natural ostrich and black will be staples and available for some time to come. I could be wrong, but they keep bringing these two colors back so see no reason why they would stop.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

Marisacw

I was even slowly then you! I just got on waitlist 2 days ago. I waitlisted both ostrich colors. I think that we may need to wait another 7-10 days to let check hold clear the system and returns to find their way back. I am keeping my fingers crossed and meanwhile enjoy reading everyone's posts as they receive their bags.

Contributor
Thanks for letting me know! I'm hopeful and I hope you get one too MK!!
Super Contributor
I am returning mine, so there is at least one ivory ostrich that will be available to you. None of the plastic surrounding the handles or tassels has been removed, so it's in perfect shape, I hope you get it and love it.
Frequent Contributor

Thanks 3star!

Respected Contributor

I think there is a very good chance your waitlist order will be fulfilled. I just hope you do not get either of the two defective ones that I am returning. I am sending back a blush bag because it has a defectively sewn lining, and a natural ostrich bag because of unacceptable wrinkling and shading on one side, and weird HUGE paint spots on the other side. I didn't want to take a chance on getting a defective return (because we ALL know that QVC sends out customer returns without even so much as a second look), so I ordered an espresso snake as a replacement for one of the bags.

Contributor
I'm hoping I don't get a defective one too, wishing for a return that is from someone who changed their mind! I keep reading all these posts about people loving their natural ostrich. It's just making me jealous!,
Honored Contributor

I get it that by waiting you run the risk of not getting the bag if they don't reorder, but by waiting you might also stand a better chance of not getting a return. Of course, bags are returned for all kinds of reasons and not always because they are defective. At least some of these bags are bound to be returned by those who don't want the weight or size...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I spoke to CS about this just this morning, lol. According to the manager she sent me to, the vendor IS sending more bags so all waitlist items should be fulfilled within the next two weeks.

I've only done waitlist a few times and with the exception of one item, this has been my experience. Keeping fingers crossed! : )