Super Contributor

Awhile back I saw a few purses in this line at Nordstrom and they immediately caught my eye. They are very simple and classy purses (no big hardware, no fringe or other fou-fou) and the leather is a little "different" - heavily pebbled. They have enough structure not to puddle and fall down which I hate but aren't heavy or stiff. There was a mid-size crossbody bag in a dark purple that I fell in love with. Alas the price ($198) was beyond my budget that month. Imagine how excited I was to go over last week and find that "my" purse was on the sale table and the price was $130. I grabbed that baby up and didn't let go. I love, love, love this purse even more after a week of using it. The dark purple goes well with all the colors I wear and it's a convenient and comfortable purse. I suspect that the simplicity of the style and the unknown brand name is making them slow to catch on. If you like simple, classy bags of good leather, look for this brand. Their logo is a cute little Scottie dog.

When is the next Radley broadcast.

Respected Contributor

Re: Radley London purses

[ Edited ]

Macy's online has Radley's on sale - not all styles, but check it out.  I got a black satchel from Macy's on sale that is currently offered here on the Q for a much higher price.  I have learned that if you see a brand name item on Q, it pays to go online to other retailers and check out the price.  Radley handbags are sold on other sites so its worth checking out.

Honored Contributor

@VancouverUSAgal  Don't you love a good sale?  That's how I buy my $400 & $300 bags -- on sale.  Enjoy your new handbag.

kindness is strength