Honored Contributor

Re: QVC please bring new purses to your line?

I think the reason Dooney sells so well is because just about every bag is put on 6 easy pays. If they had NO easy pays, I wonder how many women would be buying them?

Contributor

I would love it if they expanded their handbag line. Love coach purses and wish qvc would bring them back but it has been years since I have seen a Maxx bag or a coach bag.

Trusted Contributor

I am very tired of seeing dooney bags, the Q must make a fortune from them they are constantly on. I would love to see a line of Michael Kors bags and watches. Although I just bought the Darcy Michael Kors watch on SHOPHQ, it's gorgeous and it was on 6 VPs! I don't live near an outlet but when I was visiting a friend I did pick up a bag and the most sumptuous long leather wallet for $30.
Esteemed Contributor

You can find handbags on the internet from many different stores. QVC is just another vendor. I like buying at 6pm.com.

Honored Contributor

On 3/18/2014 BigOrangeKitty said:

I agree! I'd love to see some new lines in handbags. I'd also like to see some new Hobo International handbags and more often!

It would also be nice to actually see this line presented, other than once in a blue moon and in the middle of the night... With QVC it's always the same old things that seem to get airtime and it's gotten very boring. I have to admit, QVC isn't much of a shopping destination for me these days. Between the stale programming and the equally as stale product selection, the seeming lack of actual product availability, the non-competitive pricing and the high shipping costs, why bother...? Too bad. I used to love this place.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I think there are enough high end bags being presented. I would like to see more in the under $100 range especially LeSportsac.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/22/2014 castlenv said:

I think there are enough high end bags being presented. I would like to see more in the under $100 range especially LeSportsac.

Same here. Or my favorite brand: Kipling. They are constantly updating.