Trusted Contributor

QVC : Please reconsider carrying large Birkenstock Inventory (see Nordies)

Poor decision by Q's mgmt to deescalate the Birkenstock brand in exchange for Vionic. Birkis are a far superior product. If you don't believe me, just see the Nordstrom summer sale paper touting Birks 'resurgence' in popularity for the fashion set. I am a long time viewer (since the beginning), having been disappointed that several lines have been dropped, with Birks right up top. 

Get with it, QVC!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC : Please reconsider carrying large Birkenstock Inventory (see Nordies)

Wow! I had no idea QVC was going to stop selling Birki's! I have so many pair that I've bought over the years. That's disappointing.
Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor

I am also very disappointed to see no more birkenstocks wish qvc would reconcider this

Honored Contributor

I'm a huge Birkenstock fan and have worn them almost exclusively for several years.  It was QVC, in fact, that got me back into them after I had moved on to other brands.  I've tried a few pairs of Vionic, but they just don't work for me at all.

I'm always sorry to see another Birkenstock retailer bite the dust.  They are one of the few products that I find that still have the quality they used to have.

I prefer the iconic suede Birkenstock and have stockpiled several pairs to make sure I have a good supply for a long time.

Respected Contributor

I agree.  Never can go wrong with Birkenstock.

Respected Contributor

Vionic must have given QVC some major deal for them to drop a sterling brand like Birkenstock.

Esteemed Contributor

Love Birkenstocks and also want them back.
Contributor

I have seen 2-3 styles of Birkenstocks at HSN...I am really hoping they are going to be stocking lots of different styles, like QVC did.

Esteemed Contributor

@Poohki wrote:

I have seen 2-3 styles of Birkenstocks at HSN...I am really hoping they are going to be stocking lots of different styles, like QVC did.

I bought many pairs from both hsn and qvc- my hsn ones have gones by the wayside for the most part. The QVC ones are pristine and comfy as anything still! The branch of the family that was on hsn made a decent birk, but the long term quality jsut wasn't there. 

Honored Contributor

i have plenty of birkenstocks AND betulas from qvc and hsn. used to love the ones from hsn more because they had better styles and prints. still have many of them.

i will say though that i am now on my 6th pair of vionics (3 slippers, 3 sandals) and i find them to be super comfortable! i am definitely becoming a convert. will definitely be buying more.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein