Respected Contributor

@lolakimono

lola, thank you for thinking of me. we've been so busy getting ready to put our house on the market that i've had no chance to do or buy anything! needless to say my husband is pleased there is one less package arriving at our door,.  i do love those booties, though!.  lol 

Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne

Jan. 30 is when they're available, per their site.  I took a chance and ordered them while they were on sale, so hopefully they'll be ready for spring.  

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono

thank you!

Respected Contributor

Re: Peep toe booties

[ Edited ]

It's probably just me, but I think the very concept of peep toe botties is insane!

Cold, icy weather + exposed toes just don't add up.

Respected Contributor
No, I don't like the look of them at all.
Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

We were talking about Peeps on another thread, so when I saw "Peep toe" I thought of these.  Smiley Happy

Peeps slippers

Now THIS is a fun stocking stuffer/white elephant gift.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne

I am circling back...

I just received the Sundance ones last week.  They are SUPER lightweight and also very pliable.  If it were a bit warmer, I could probably wear them now, right out of the box.  Like a few reviewers stated, the zipper was a bit sticky, but as a teacher I own the rainbow of Crayola crayons so I just picked one that matched and went over the zipper.  Easy peasy!

I will have to wait until it warms up to know if these are "wear all day" shoes at school or more for weekend/early dismissal days.

Did you find something else or are you still interested in them?

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono

hi lola,  i meant to get back to you sooner and i apologize.  i did order the booties from sundance.  i was lucky they had my size (39) and the color.  i can't remember, but it was in the color shown.  i'm waiting for them to arrive.  i had almost the same exact pair from vince years ago and i took them to consignment.  i've regretted ever since. 

thank you for following up with me.  i know i'm going to love them!

Esteemed Contributor

I've been looking at a lot of peep toe booties and sandals this spring and a lot - well all of them so far fall short in some area. Not enough padding in the forefoot, pitch too steep, vamp to high, stiff material, velcro closures, too narrow in the forefoot, heel too narrow or too chunky.

I feel like Goldilocks!

Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne

So I wore my Sundance peeps on Wednesday.  They are fine for standing, but I can't do the "walk all over" walk without some rubbing where the zipper meets.  They are super cute and soft right out of the box. 

Did you get yours?Cat Happy