Honored Contributor

I love peep toe booties!  I have several pairs of them, some perforated suede, all suede, and one pair all smooth leather.  I wear them as long as I can also wear them without socks or tights.  As soon as the weather dictates that my bare feet need to be covered up, no more peep toes till the next season.   

I heard the Marc Fisher rep say she wears peep toe booties all year, with bare feet, unless there's snow on the ground.  Then she stops wearing them till the snow disappears.  Nah, I'm not going that far.

Esteemed Contributor

I prefer no peep toe, not even on dress shoes

QVC Customer Care

@chrystaltree

I was on the fence about the peep toe booties for a while. Now I am starting to get into them. I still worry about my toes being cold in the the fall and winter months. I can stand for my toes/feet to be cold. LOL! 

Here is a H by Halston i am considering. Halston Slingback Peep Toe Booties

Regular Contributor

I LOVE the peep toe booties and purchased a few pairs over the past 4 months or so.  My favorite of them all is the Earth Intrepid which I purchased in both the tan and black.  When they first came out, they sold out everywhere and when they came back in stock at QVC I actually bought a back-up pair of the tan.  They look so great with skirts and pants/capris.  They are so well padded, like I'm walking with my feet encased in a pillow.  I will say that originally they rubbed a little on one of my toes, when I did a lot of walking so I put a band-aid on . It was worth it.  The heel is perfect at 2" and they look so cool.  I also bought a couple of pairs of the TSV version and they also are so comfortable. But they do have the velcro strap that you don't like.  I see Shawn wears a pair of peep-toe booties almost every night, but she wears ones that have very high heels.  I can't handle that, but she looks fantastic in them.  I love the look and I will continue to add to my collection.

Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I love peep toe booties!  I have several pairs of them, some perforated suede, all suede, and one pair all smooth leather.  I wear them as long as I can also wear them without socks or tights.  As soon as the weather dictates that my bare feet need to be covered up, no more peep toes till the next season.   

I heard the Marc Fisher rep say she wears peep toe booties all year, with bare feet, unless there's snow on the ground.  Then she stops wearing them till the snow disappears.  Nah, I'm not going that far.

I love peep toe booties as well. I got Marc Fisher's Serenity last year, but like the replacements this year even better. I like the strap that goes across the boot with buckle....more stylish than Serenity. If anyone is thinking about these, I recommend going down 1/2 size so your toe actually peeps out. 

Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan. For some reason the idea really annoys me. Kind of like boots are boots, sandals are sandals, and never the twain shall meet. lol 

Living in a warm climate, one would think I would like the style. - Never can tell; I reserve the right to change my mind but I will be surprised if it happens.

Honored Contributor

If it's cold enough to wear boots, then I want my toes covered too. I don't think I would ever purchase them. 

Valued Contributor

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!! Vince Camuto, Lucky Brand, Mark Fisher, just to name a few, offer darling ones! I'm no spring chicken, but I'm gonna rock a 4" heel for as long as God lets me! 👠👡👢👠👡👢👠👡👢

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Peep toe booties

[ Edited ]

I own a nice pair of Cobb Hill Taylor sandals and this is the closest that I have gotten to a shootie. I don't own a pair of peep toe closed heel booties because I haven't found ones that are comfortable enough to walk in.

Honored Contributor

When peep toe booties appeared on the scene a few winters ago, I thought, how odd.  Now that I am  used to seeing them, I find many of them attractive, particularly with patterned tights.

I do not find most peep toes to be all that comfortable.  When the peep is small, often times it rubs.  When the peep is large, often times my foot slides forward.