Honored Contributor

Re: Pebble leather Zip Zip Satchel...

I think I'm going to hold out though, for one of the colors I originally had my eye on. First impressions are sometimes the way to go...

Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 1/19/2014 BaileyBop said:

I love the "marine" and the "red". What are the chances of this coming to QVC on easypay? My wish would be for the Dooney site to do videos, so much easier for me to judge the size.

I know. I wish the Dooney site offered better product views, including on a model, even if it's a stick figure. You'd think they could and would do more with their website... The marine and red are very pretty. I would guess this silhouette will eventually make its way to QVC, though I suppose it's possible they won't get this one. You never know with them... If they get it, I'd bet it would be on EP at some point. Since Dooney appears to have become one of that handful of major vendors QVC presents frequently, it seems they've been doing quite a bit of EP with their Dooney bags.

Honored Contributor

Hmmmm... the more I look at it, the better I'm liking this one in marine too, BailyBop...

Contributor

There are just too many lovely colors to choose from. I most likely will be grabbing this in at least two colors

Honored Contributor

I think I've ruled out tan, even if and when it's an option... It's probably going to be between the ivory and marine, with amber coming up on the outside.

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

I want all the blues.

Respected Contributor

On 1/17/2014 kottowitzke said:

I also got the email - and couldn't resist. It arrived yesterday and I am in love! I got the aegean blue and I just love it. It's a medium bright blue - will go with jeans nicely and perk up any outfit. The sides are gusseted so when you unzip, nothing should come out. It is a shoulder bag should you choose to attach the strap, don't think will work as a crossbody unless you're really short. The other thing I really love about it is that it is not heavy at all. Dooney's tend to run heavy so this is a very pleasant surprise. I'm a very happy camper!

kottowitzke: the website states that there is an outside zipper pocket. Is it on the back? I'm going for the kelly green as soon as the budget allows. Classic!

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

On 1/20/2014 pommom said:
On 1/17/2014 kottowitzke said:

I also got the email - and couldn't resist. It arrived yesterday and I am in love! I got the aegean blue and I just love it. It's a medium bright blue - will go with jeans nicely and perk up any outfit. The sides are gusseted so when you unzip, nothing should come out. It is a shoulder bag should you choose to attach the strap, don't think will work as a crossbody unless you're really short. The other thing I really love about it is that it is not heavy at all. Dooney's tend to run heavy so this is a very pleasant surprise. I'm a very happy camper!

kottowitzke: the website states that there is an outside zipper pocket. Is it on the back? I'm going for the kelly green as soon as the budget allows. Classic!

Here's what the site says... Not seeing anything about an outside zip pocket... Would love for it to have one!

• L 12.75" W 6" H 9.5"
  • Two inside pockets
  • One inside zip pocket
  • Cell phone pocket
  • Inside key hook
  • Handle drop length: 4"
  • Strap drop length: 15.5"
  • Lined
  • Feet
  • Zipper closure

Honored Contributor

On 1/20/2014 lavenderjunkie said:

I want all the blues.

But there are only four...

Honored Contributor

Huh... now that you mention the blues, LJ, the cobalt is awfully pretty...

Wink