Esteemed Contributor

I don't like the straight across look on the peep toe as the edge of the top can dig into your toes when you walk. I prefer the older style peep toe which was more of a V cut out.

Esteemed Contributor

Image result for White Mountain peep toe clog QVC

This isn't a peep toe shootie but it's a peep toe clog/mule and this kind of V cutout at the toe is what I like. These are sold out QVC White Mountain shoes A252079.

Honored Contributor

I don't like them at all but if people want to wear them, more power to them.

One of the the things I dislike about summer is QVC shows all of these open toed shoes and sandals.

Like some of you have said, some people have narly looking feet and toes.  It's like watching a train wreck when they're demonstrating them on TV and the toes are going in every direction.

No one's fault.  It's my problem.  Everyone has a right to wear what they want to wear just like I have a right to not look.

I was just telling my friend today that I'm dreading summer when you see people wearing those 59 Cents 7-11 flip flops that were left over from last year.  It's especially gross when you're at the salad bar and that same person wearing those gross flip flops is standing ahead of you at the salad bar and you wish you'd never looked down.......

Honored Contributor

I do like wearing them in spring & fall.  I don't like them in suede because no matter how much they say it's ok to wear suede in the spring/summer I just can't.  They are fall & winter to me.

Honored Contributor

LOVE peep toe booties, and peep toe shoes.  I wear them 3 out of 4 seasons (never in winter), as long as it's not too cold or raining.  I especially like them in suede, which I even wear in the spring & summer as long as they are perforated or very open in design.  I like the smooth leather ones as well.  I've never worn them with dresses or skirts -- yet.

Just like in all open shoes, including sandals, I keep my feet correct.  I am blessed with nice toes, and the consideration [to others] to make sure I get a pedicure every 2 weeks. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I don't care about anyone else's toes, because, really, they are what they are.  What can you do about ugly toes?  

Not a fan of these shoes, though, because I don't understand them.  Too cold for winter, too warm for summer.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

Love them too!

Respected Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

JMO, people with fugly toes shouldn't wear open toe shoes, unless necessary (injury, surgery).

At age 66, this will be my first summer where I won't be showing my fugly toes--arthritis has gotten the best of me......

Hi. What does fugly mean?! 

Honored Contributor

@libbyannE

Spoiler
F-in'  ugly
Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@libbyannE

Spoiler
F-in'  ugly

Aha. Thank you. New to me. Probably from rap music?