Honored Contributor

Online Shoes and Shoes.com

[ Edited ]

Are Online Shoes and Shoes.com the same thing?  I was just looking at a pair of shoes, and the same reviews are on each website.  On Shoes.com a couple of the reviews said "I love Online Shoes."  Why would they have two different names and sell the same shoes at the same price?? 

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Re: Online Shoes and Shoes.com

Double exposure? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

They are owned by identical twins (?)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nicknack wrote:

Are Online Shoes and Shoes.com the same thing?  I was just looking at a pair of shoes, and the same reviews are on each website.  On Shoes.com a couple of the reviews said "I love Online Shoes."  Why would they have two different names and sell the same shoes at the same price?? 

@NickNack,  Looking quickly, I see both websites share the same IP address.  Also, they're owned by the same company and the "About" page on both sites is very similar.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

@NickNack,  Looking quickly, I see both websites share the same IP address.  Also, they're owned by the same company and the "About" page on both sites is very similar.

Thanks for looking that up @dooBdoo.  I should have done that before I posted.  I still think it's strange that they run two different websites.  I've ordered from both places and been satisfied.  They have free shipping & free exchanges.  I prefer Zappos and Nordstrom where they have free shipping & free returns.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Interesting!  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Yes.  

Honored Contributor

I have ordered boots from Online shoes and the prices were awesome.  I also love the free shipping & returns. They are very fast to ship too.