Contributor

Re: Oh My GILI-Goodness!!!!!

It's perfect.....won't need any training!!!!!!!. I purchased the blush color. The value is amazing.....a very chic bag.

I removed the tassel, not a tassel person......{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Occasional Contributor

I got my black Roma black and 3grey scratches on it so back it goes ,then today got the silver inside strap all cracked,what a disappointment on these bags,what in the world is going on with these bags thought they we're suppose to be something not happy
Honored Contributor

Add me to the 'this must be love' list. In my case, it's the ivory ostrich... Adore it and now I want the black one.

As for the handles. I'm not worried about them. Supposedly they corrected the problem and I also have to believe that after all the discussion of the cracking issue the last time they sold this bag, they'd probably accept a return if the problem were to surface again, even it it wasn't right away. Of course, I could always be wrong...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor

You ladies that don't like your tassels, should sell them on Ebay! I love the tassels, and to be honest, there are not any sold separately on Ebay.

Super Contributor

On 5/25/2014 sherrisuzanne said:

You ladies that don't like your tassels, should sell them on Ebay! I love the tassels, and to be honest, there are not any sold separately on Ebay.

I think stevieb is collecting them so she can open a car wash! Wink Smile