Trusted Contributor

Re: Oh My GILI-Goodness!!!!!

My blush bag arrived yesterday. She is not in training yet but will be as of tonight. I plan to take her out for the next few weeks. I must say I was floored when I received the bag - it is so much better than I ever thought. Well worth the price if it holds up!

Super Contributor

OK looks like I will have both Roma's in training starting tonight!!! I am anxious to see the black but I am sure that is a NO BRAINER!!!!

Contributor

My natural ostrich is out for delivery today!! So excited, keep hoping to hear the UPS truck soon!! ha ha!! Should be anytime now. Glad you ladies are loving your bags, this will be my first one!

Frequent Contributor

I got the blush and it arrived yesterday. Absolutely beautiful! I was afraid it might be too big, but it looks very classy. Love that it has no logo. The gold findings are just enough bling, along with the tassle. I do wonder why the tassle is so long though. Sort of reminds me of a horse's tail! ha It fits over my shoulder if needed and I also love how the shoulder strap winds snugly around the bag without drooping down. Looks like part of the design. I also love the simple seaming, like a flat-fell seam on an expensive jacket.

It is a tad bit heavy, but I'm keeping it because it's just so beautiful.

Regular Contributor

I received my Gili bags last evening and I must say they are beautiful.....just like Lisa said they were!! I got the blush and the cream snake thinking I would keep one and send the other back.....not gonna happen, I love them both so much! They look very expensive, chic, the leather feel is supple and soft, the smell is intoxicating. Need I say more...I'm in love with my new handbags!! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I received the Roma 2 in the black and ice metallic. I just unstuffed it in the ice so I could wear it today. I found that the bag hangs very awkwardly when worn with the large strap, as opposed to the two shorter handles. That had been how I intended to wear it, so I am disappointed. It is a lot of leather for the price, I must say. I also, thankfully, can wear the bag the way the models wore it with the longer strap underneath the bag, using the short handles over my shoulder, which is nothing short of a miracle as I didn't think I would be able to wear it that way. It looks so much nicer that way. The bag has the necessary and desired structured shape that way. Using the longer strap just doesn't work for me, at least not with the connector attached.

Well, off to take it for a test drive. I do like the color of the ice metallic, I must say.

Trusted Contributor

On 5/21/2014 Jersey Born said:

I received the Roma 2 in the black and ice metallic. I just unstuffed it in the ice so I could wear it today. I found that the bag hangs very awkwardly when worn with the large strap, as opposed to the two shorter handles. That had been how I intended to wear it, so I am disappointed. It is a lot of leather for the price, I must say. I also, thankfully, can wear the bag the way the models wore it with the longer strap underneath the bag, using the short handles over my shoulder, which is nothing short of a miracle as I didn't think I would be able to wear it that way. It looks so much nicer that way. The bag has the necessary and desired structured shape that way. Using the longer strap just doesn't work for me, at least not with the connector attached.

Well, off to take it for a test drive. I do like the color of the ice metallic, I must say.

I hope after it is "broken in" it hangs better for you when using the long handle. I am hoping to use the long handle for crossbody when I need to have both hands free. Otherwise I plan to use the shorter handles for carrying. But I'm waiting for mine to be delivered today so I can try them out!!!!

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

KJPA
Respected Contributor

Two of my Roma 2 bags are out for delivery today (Blush and Cream Snake). I thought Lisa said that the Cream Snake is soft and doesn't need to be broken in. Lisa also wore the Blush Bag crossbody as a tote, with the sides pulled out, and fastened with the magnetic closure. I'd like to wear the bag crossbody also, but that may not work for me. I'm excited to get the bags.

Super Contributor

Got my 2 yesterday (Cream Snake and Natural Ostrich). Carrying the Cream Snake now. Hopefully no issues. They I'll carry the Natural Ostrich.

Respected Contributor

All I'll have to do to train mine is put my makeup bag in it.....that's the heaviest thing I carry in my purse. I wish I didn't feel the need to have it all with me, but.......I'm a girl! Smiley Wink