Highlighted
Contributor

OT: What can I buy for my grandma's 79th Birthday?

She's not in to bags, so this is really OT. But you are all so wise, I thought I'd ask you.

My grandma will be 79 this month. She loves knick knacks and jewelry, but doesn't want or need any more of either.

Last year I brought her with me and my girls (her great-grandkids) to see Disney on Ice, but she said it was too long to sit.

For Christmas, I made a Lunch of the Month card where I am/will be taking her out to lunch every month from January-June. She likes that gift somewhat, but complains when the check comes and she tries to pay, making it pretty akward.

I really don't want to clutter up her small apartment with knick knacks, but "experience" gifts are working out, either. What should I get her??

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View