Valued Contributor

Re: New Thread for Gili HOBO TSV- Who bought it??

On 10/22/2014 Mirage08 said:

It's a stunner! I'm leaning towards Grey Ostrich but the original Roma 2 is on clearance in Aubergine. *sigh*. Alllllllllll the bags come to meeeeee!. That the Natural Ostrich in the second version of the Roma 2 tote that was the TSV back in May I think it was and I love it!

Those old Roma's may be defective...save your $$$. I got one and it had cracked handles so it went back! Do yourself a favor and order the hobos while they are still ""hot""

Super Contributor

At first I was excited about the bag but now, not so much. Don't like the seams on the outside, and handles and straps not matching on all bags. I have the Cream Snake in the Roma and adore it! Though I like the hobo having the zipper, I still prefer a tote. I may go back for another Roma.
Super Contributor

On 10/22/2014 tough_kitty said:

It's a stunner! I'm leaning towards Grey Ostrich but the original Roma 2 is on clearanc e in Aubergine. *sigh*. Alllllllllll the bags come to meeeeee!. That the Natural Ostrich in the second version of the Roma 2 tote that was the TSV back in May I think it was and I love it!

Those old TRoma's may be defective...save your $$$. I got one and it had cracked handles so it went back! Do yourself a favor and order the hobos while theysrc=""http://community.qvc.com/DesktopModules/ExactTarget/Controls/TextEditor/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/em... alt=""Wink""/>

Super Contributor

Got the Chestnut Croco. I was hoping it was Red but it is a pretty brown/red, I hope. Considering the cream ostrich but I know I will mark it with an ink pen immediately and ruin it.

Super Contributor

I got the grey ostrich and the black

Respected Contributor

I was going to get just the gray too but the cream snake in our roma's is so good I had to grab that brown snake. I know myself and would go back for it in a month or two and get it at a higher price. So much fun! Love these bags and the pressure is off now so we can enjoy watching the presentations.

Honored Contributor

I haven't ordered one, the black was tempting but I don't like the strap color.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

On 10/22/2014 tough_kitty said:

It's a stunner! I'm leaning towards Grey Ostrich but the original Roma 2 is on clearance in Aubergine. *sigh*. Alllllllllll the bags come to meeeeee!. That the Natural Ostrich in the second version of the Roma 2 tote that was the TSV back in May I think it was and I love it!

Those old Roma's may be defective...save your $$$. I got one and it had cracked handles so it went back! Do yourself a favor and order the hobos while they are still ""hot""

Right that's what has me leery to get old Roma other than the clearance price and current extended return policy. Oh well. My attention is on the hobo now

Regular Contributor

On 10/22/2014 LisaB said:

I was going to get just the gray too but the cream snake in our roma's is so good I had to grab that brown snake. I know myself and would go back for it in a month or two and get it at a higher price. So much fun! Love these bags and the pressure is off now so we can enjoy watching the presentations.

Same here. I love the cream snake Roma so much that both snakes were a no brainer for me, plus the grey ostrich. Honestly, I want them all.

Valued Contributor

I ordered the cream snake. I wanted it in the Roma 2 when it first came out but my limit was 3 bags so I held out. I also was hoping for a different style bag to come out so when I saw this in the cream snake, it was a no brainer for me. The brown snake is gorgeous but I don't have any bags in a cream color. I hope I love it. It looks rather shiny on the presentations of the Roma but I'm hoping that all the studio lights are exaggerating the shine.