Respected Contributor

Re: New GILI Crossbody Micro Bag!!!

Looks like this was the bag she sported at Courtney's nuptials. I would get this to carry to a Panthers game since it is small enough to be allowed in the stadium.It would be great for Vegas or go I.g to a club..can dance with it .Plus it's a good price. As chi-towngirl mentioned,a coach wristlet,or even a fabric Vera, would be close in price. But what's up with all that leather LR has on in that pic...?? Lol.
Regular Contributor

I folded and ordered the dark green and black. Thought they were cute and well organized.mwhen I am not carrying my ""sack"" this is perfect to run quick errands. Thank you Lisa for posting before last evening!!
Respected Contributor

I think this is a really cute bag and it seems to have a lot of functionality. It reminds me of a Brahmin, with all those little zip compartments and pockets. I am looking forward to reading some of the reviews before I decide whether or not to purchase.

Super Contributor

This bag is very cute and I keep looking at it....but it really may be too small for me! Although I'm generally a "big bag girl", I've been venturing into smaller bags and crossbodys the last few years and really find alot of use for them...this one looks sooo small though lol!!!
Honored Contributor

Hey fun, I've been into smaller bags lately too, which is just so unusual for me, but even so, this one is just too minuscule... It is an adorable bag, though.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I could see carrying this w/in a larger bag. I hate taking my large purse in the grocery store, for instance, so this would be perfect to take out of my purse when shopping and leave the large purse in my locked car.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Valued Contributor

On 10/12/2014 twopeas said:

I could see carrying this w/in a larger bag. I hate taking my large purse in the grocery store, for instance, so this would be perfect to take out of my purse when shopping and leave the large purse in my locked car.

That's what I would use it for. Or when I go for a walk or go out somewhere .....but unfortunately it's too small for my phone even without a case....
Honored Contributor

Something this small, I would prefer an "open" design of the same size...that way the purse conforms to my items, not visa versa. Can fit much, much more in.

Honored Contributor

On 10/12/2014 tough_kitty said:
On 10/12/2014 twopeas said:

That's what I would use it for. Or when I go for a walk or go out somewhere .....but unfortunately it's too small for my phone even without a case....
Hi TK-I have an iphone5 so it does fit. It would have been prudent & helpful if they had actually shown various phones fitting in the bag when they presented it. Lisa did talk about the phones fitting-all except for the new iphone6 with case supposedly fit. For keys, I clip them to the hardware of the wallet. I picked up an inexpensive key chain clip that holds my valet key and it also can clip to the outside of a small wristlet or handbag. Perfect for running errands, farmers market etc. I like the gray, green and brown colors. Bought the gray. Time to retire my well used Coach wristlet.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

C-girl, I have Samsung Galaxy S5 which is exactly 5.5 inches long so it's possible I can squeeze it in but it would be a tight fit. Hope you like your grey! It would be my first choice as well.