Contributor
Does anyone have the item number for the new G.I.l.I bag that's on the home page where it shows weekend offers? It's white.
Honored Contributor
The item number + pricing will be available on Monday via Amy Stran's Facebook page via an early purchase link she will post. Here is the info that Amy posted on her QVC Blog: "Okay, so have you heard the big news yet?? We have a brand new GILI bag coming soon and I have the opportunity to share it with my Facebook friends first, before it’s available to buy from anyone else!! That’s right, my loyal gals on Facebook can be first in line for the gorgeous GILI Large Stirrup Hobo starting Monday 1/26 at noon (ET) all the way until Wednesday at midnight (ET) – So technically, end of day on Tuesday!!! I have a feeling this bag is going to be EXTREMELY popular so as a “thank you” to my FB friends, I wanted to make sure YOU are very first in line for this bag! We’re giving it to you at a special featured price AND on 6 EZ Payments!!!! It comes in Ivory, Tarcatta, Dark Gray, Black, and Dusty Pink. PS: I couldn’t get my hands on the Dusty Pink before this weekend to grab a photo, but I will make sure to post one on Monday to give you a look at the color!" * Go to Amy's Q Blog to see photos of the bag. *

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

I like the Ivory option as well as Tarcatta-assuming that is the tan color in the above photo. The ""dark gray"" looks more like a mushroom or dark taupe tone.

Respected Contributor

A brand new GILI bag? Really? It looks like the old Stirrup Leather Hobo bag. New colors, perhaps, but why would Amy claim it's brand new??

G.I.L.I. Large Stirrup Hobo - A261875G.I.L.I. Stirrup Leather Hobo Bag - A259715

Frequent Contributor
Do you have to be a member of facebook in order to order this bag on Monday?
Trusted Contributor

I'm finished with GILI. I just returned the most recent hobo bag because the strap with the magnet was not aligned with the magnet, so it always slanted when fastened instead of being straight. That is not acceptable! The leather was so stiff that it made the problem worse. Second GILI return - bye, bye. Overrated.

Valued Contributor
On 1/25/2015 1Professor said:

A brand new GILI bag? Really? It looks like the old Stirrup Leather Hobo bag. New colors, perhaps, but why would Amy claim it's brand new??

G.I.L.I. Large Stirrup Hobo - A261875G.I.L.I. Stirrup Leather Hobo Bag - A259715

They have more than just these 2 versions you posted. Every time they say it's new, it comes in different leather/color and size. This new one looks ginormous!!!