Regular Contributor
I know I said on another thread that I needed to stop buying bags, but these new Florentine colors plus easy pay is about to do me in. Swooning over the domed satchel in Bone. Gosh, I love these Florentine's waaaay too much!
Honored Contributor

The bone and baby pink are gorgeous.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
New Contributor
I was on handbag rehab but I fell off the wagon. I had to get the bone Clayton.
Regular Contributor
On 1/25/2014 BATTay said: I was on handbag rehab but I fell off the wagon. I had to get the bone Clayton.

Drooling over that one myself. Hope you love it! I should never have turned on the show, but I wanted to see the new colors. Wonder how many other Dooney lovers are caving. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Super Contributor

***raises hand***

Frequent Contributor
Baby pink,love it!Ordered in the smith in September!Now on its way,a long wait!Also ordered the logo lock in aqua,beautiful color!!!!
Contributor

The bone is lovely. I was getting bored and need to see some new styles and colors. Is it just me, or does it seem like the QVC D&B shows keep showing the same old bags?

Maybe, I have forgotten, but I have purchased D&B bags from QVC for at least a dozen years and it seems this past year has been too much of the same thing. Like I said, maybe I have forgotten or it is just my imagination.

Super Contributor
I love that violet, but I wonder about its long term wear (the color, not the leather). I have an Ivy & a Moss Florentine (non-traditional colors) and I wonder how they'll look in years to come. I did order the new Tobi this morning. It looks like another purse they had, but this one has a longer strap drop. Look at their website, nice, clean lines, zip top.
Honored Contributor

I love bone leather. I think it's so beautiful, elegant and very rich looking. It's probably my favorite all around leather color. I wasn't aware the Clayton was now available in bone and probably shouldn't have learned that it is... Meanwhile, I'm tormenting myself looking at the domed buckle satchel in bone... It's gorgeous. I'm going to have to hope some of these come up in the as-is bin, because I can't possibly go there at these prices after the gold 'sale' yesterday.

{#emotions_dlg.crying}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor
On 1/25/2014 MSA2004 said: I love that violet, but I wonder about its long term wear (the color, not the leather). I have an Ivy & a Moss Florentine (non-traditional colors) and I wonder how they'll look in years to come. I did order the new Tobi this morning. It looks like another purse they had, but this one has a longer strap drop. Look at their website, nice, clean lines, zip top.

Great bag! Which color did you choose?