Trusted Contributor

My review of the TSV Vionic "Ricci" sandals

Let me start by saying that I have two pair of the original "Yolanda" and LOVE LOVE LOVE them!  I was soooo bummed when they discontnued that style (and still scour E-bay to this day looking for more), so needless to say, I was thrilled when I saw the "Ricci" which is basically the same, just with a little bling. I am a size 7.5 medium across the board, and as always with Vionic sandals, I go down to a size 7, and ordered them in the black and the gold.  The black came yesterday and the gold is out for delivery today.  First let me say that the fit is as expected with Vionic sandals.........perfect in a size 7 for me.  One thing I don't like is this suede-like footbed and like the footbed in the Yolanda much better.  Also the arch support in this shoe is not quite as good as the Yolanda.  I have high arches and love the support the Yolanda gives.  However even with those two shortcomings for my personal taste, the shoes are adorable, and have just enough bling to not be over the top at all.  I do wish the black had gold hardware since I don't wear silver, but I knew it was silver when I ordered it.  The shoes are comfy and look adorable on.  Bottom line.........if I was shown two pair of shoes....one pair the Yolanda style and one pair the Ricci style, and told I could have my choice of either pair, I would pick the Yolanda.  With that said, I have every intention of keeping my Ricci shoes because as I said, they are as cute as they can be, are comfy, and fit like they were made for me.  Smiley Happy