Honored Contributor

Re: My Earth shoes just arrived!

@islandgrrl

Aww, it's okay :-)  I have a high arch/instep so I have to wonder how this will work on women with flat feet, lol.  The design of the shoe just didn't work, I'm sure I'll find another :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@staceyj wrote:

Do you ladies think you can wear these shoes with dresses or skirts?  Or will that look wrong/stupid?

I absolutely feel you can wear with skirts or dresses.  That is the style now.  

Bird...sorry they didn't work.  Thanks for the picture.  I'm waiting to order to see shades!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I will look to see how they look on the models.  The models have small ankles as I do.  If they gape too much, I may have to pass.  The Q always does shoes/boots for wider ankles imo.

I wish they offered narrows too as some of their mediums run wide.

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I will look to see how they look on the models.  The models have small ankles as I do.  If they gape too much, I may have to pass.  The Q always does shoes/boots for wider ankles imo.

IMO, everything leg-relatd that the Q does runs big.  Even their jeans (and leggings!!) have too much room in the legs (from top to bottom.)

Honored Contributor

I just got my navy ones and they are already boxed up to go back as I am having the same problem with the gap and my toes don't even peep through.  They look terrible on me.  They are comfortable but look bad.  Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

I got my normal size 81/2 in black. They are very comfortable, but just do not look good on me. They are a little loose, and make my feet look wide. I am very sad because i really like the style and heel height, maybe i need a narrow in this shoe. I tried them on with my jeans and you can hardly tell they are peep toe, and my feet look wide. The only way they look ok is if i wear cuffed jeans. Very sad....

Valued Contributor

I just received my Earth booties in the sand brown and they are everything I hoped they would be.  I run between a 9 to 9 1/2 and ordered a size 9 medium and the fit is perfect. There is a small gap at the front of the ankle but not too much and it allows for movement. If it were any smaller it would probably rub against my skin and that would not be acceptable.  The leather is soft and smooth and they are so comfortable.  Love the smell too, lol.  Now I want another color.  A winner for me.

Honored Contributor

A winner for me also. Just got home about an hour ago and they had been delivered. Just tried them on, size 9M, my normal size, perfect fit. I love them with jeans, which is how I had planned to wear them. Sorry they didn't work for several of you. Have to stop buying shoes now, lol.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I am so happy that the TSV is working out for many of us.  There's an exhilaration I get from new shoes that I just don't get from clothing and handbags :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

IMO, everything leg-relatd that the Q does runs big.  Even their jeans (and leggings!!) have too much room in the legs (from top to bottom.)

You are so correct!!