Re: My Earth shoes just arrived!

@kyreb

Hmm? Did you mean to say something?  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered my Shabooties (love that nickname) this morning.  Yay!  I was watching  Halston and at the very end of the show Jane mentioned she was giving a sneak peek of the TSV.  As soon as I saw Jane wearing the red, I knew I would be ordering.  I kept flip-flopping back and forth between the red and taupe.  This was in my head---red, no taupe.  Red, no taupe.  You get the picture.  I finally decided on the taupe.  Can't wait to get them and hope everyone has success with theirs. 

Birdmama --I saw your other post about the fit not being good for your particular needs.  Smiley Sad  I saw the Ugg one you posted and it's cute.  I've only owned one pair of their famous boots, but that's about it so I don't have any info I could share about their actual shoes in terms of fit and comfort.  I hope you find something that will fit you better.  Smiley Happy         

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@lulu2

Ahh you have tiny feet, lol.  What color did you get?

@Bird mama

I will not be getting my shoes.  When I ordered it showed 1 pair left.  The seller contacted me saying the last pair was damaged so she/he could not fulfill my order.

Truthfully, they are a higher heel than what I usually wear casually.

Honored Contributor

@lulu2

Well... I am sorry to read this news.  I think mine are going to be delivered today or tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

I received my Ugg shabooties yesterday afternoon. 

I absolutely love the color.  I tried them on while wearing khaki colored pants and they looked good.  I tried them on with a dark blue dressy denim pair of pants and they look even better. 

For a shabootie that covers almost all of the foot, it looks really se xy on the foot. 

The shabootie fits perfectly on my right foot. 

There is one small area concern at the front part of my ankle on the left foot.

I almost wore them to work today, however I wore 3 inch espadrilles yesterday and didn't want a charleyhorse from two days of 3 inch heels today.  Today I am wearing my perforated stone color Lucky Brand Basel booties.  I love my Basels and would like to shake the hand of the person who decided this bootie. 

Anyway, back to the Ugg shabooties.  Because the leather is new, I folded the top edge of both shabooties forward (in other words, away from the ankle if they were on my feet) and left them like that.  This should help some of the stiffness release.  I've learned how to relax new leather since buying my Oryany TSVs this year.

I may mink oil the shabooties to not only protect them but to also soften them up a little.

I probably aggravated my left ankle because I put the shoes on and wore them for a couple of hours.  I also was listening to music and making sure I could dance in them.  

Boy I tell ya - I love shoes.

Valued Contributor

My shoes arrived today!  Got the taupe and they are in one word, PERFECT!  I tried them on and the fit is spot on...and comfy too.   I love the leather...soft and buttery.  As soon as I opened the box, I could smell the leather...ahhhhhh!  Wish I ordered the red too, but oh well.  Love these shoes!

Respected Contributor

I received my red ones, perfect fit