Super Contributor
I knew they couldn't get by without having the Logo Lock on tonight. Somehow I've managed not to purchase one. There are so many ladies that love this bag. Some of the colors are really pretty, but it just hasn't grabbed me.
Honored Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Wink

NEVER let it be said that the Q has a Dooney show without it! I saw it too. I'd have probably caved by now, just based on the beautiful color options and the kiss-lock, but I dislike that pink lining and I've also seen this one IRL and I just don't like the way it hangs on the shoulder, particularly when stuffed! Given this and given it's a hobo and there isn't any option of how to carry it, it's just a non-starter for me...

I'm not much of a hobo fan anyway,though I do love one occasionally, and had I been in the market for one, that calf O-ring shopper was a beauty!

Lots of sell outs. I wonder if they just didn't have many to sell though... That was sort of the way it seemed...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor
I am looking at the Bristol Satchel. When it first appeared wasn't that "taken" with it, but it has grown on me. Like you, love the Bone, but am afraid I would do something horrible to mess up the light color. I'm a sucker for the Florentine Natural and Chestnut colors. Just wonder how many more colors the Logo Lock can be manufactured in?
Honored Contributor

Apparently there's no end to the LL colors... I just wish they'd unleash some of those beautiful colors on bags I actually want!

Yes, the Bristol is so pretty. I too have been rethinking the bone, but every time I look at it, it's the bone that takes my breath away. If I get it, although I've toyed with chestnut, which would be so much more useful, I'm almost certainly getting it in bone... UNLESS, I cave on the Stanwich in bone and then cave on the Bristol in one of the other choices...

Honored Contributor
stevieb, I like that Stanwich in the bone too. The brown trim just adds to the beauty. I am not sure I would like the foldover part though. I have ordered the Bristol in violet, and am anxious to see it. There is a Dillard's at our mall here, and I looked at the handbags recently. They did not have any of the Q bags, except the rose garden.
Honored Contributor
A friend of mine bought the lock in deep purple, and it is a pretty color. I too am wondering how many colors they will come out with.
Honored Contributor
On 5/24/2014 Tissyanne said: stevieb, I like that Stanwich in the bone too. The brown trim just adds to the beauty. I am not sure I would like the foldover part though. I have ordered the Bristol in violet, and am anxious to see it. There is a Dillard's at our mall here, and I looked at the handbags recently. They did not have any of the Q bags, except the rose garden.

Hi Tissyanne, that foldover and the short zipper are the reasons I haven't yet ordered this bag. I really dislike them. This silhouette has been so very popular for Dooney and now others have jumped on the bandwagon, but I have never found the configuration to be at all 'user friendly'... Just today, I pulled out an older large ostrich satchel to load up and use just to give it one more shot and see if I can get used to this bag, only because I think that Stanwich is so darned pretty! The contrast is gorgeous and the bag is a very good size, but I have a strong suspicion the foldover top will prove a deal breaker and I'll end up with the Bristol in bone. Hoping your new violet bag arrives soon and that it meets your every expectation. As for Dillards, you're lucky to have one. There are absolutely none in my region, which I always find both odd and extremely annoying!

Wink

Honored Contributor

So Miz atg (Pix, I'm assumimg...?) what are your plans for caving on the Bristol, because I'm sort of finalizing mine very soon!

Wink

And, after looking carefully at all the options, I'm holding firm on the color. Hey, if I mess it up then I mess it up and I'll trade it in!

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}