Trusted Contributor

I hit the VB outlet store today and scored some deals! I started out later than I wanted and by the time I got there, I could not find a parking spot! I had to park in a lot across the street and hoof it. The place was packed out with shoppers and it was hard to move around.

Everything in the store was 30 % off. The first thing I noticed was the Mini Hipster in the new patterns...Ellie Blue, Rosey Posey, etc. They are discontinuing and redesigning it so that is why they had them at the outlet.

They also had the From the Hip in the new patterns as well as the Villager and Metropolitan. I was shocked to see the new patterns there, but looks the bags are going bye bye.

I picked up a Mandy in Plum Petals with a matching checkbook cover. Everytime I go, they never have the checkbook cover so I was excited.

I also got a really cute cooler in Make Me Blush that has a pink carry strap. I love the little bins full of "stuff" and got a tape measure and some small note pads.

I had my bag filled with a Safari Sunset bag and a Mini Hipster, but I showed restraint and put them back. I will be back when it isn't so crowded.

It was a fun trip!