Valued Contributor

Mark Fisher Over-the-Knee Boots

Well they aren't over-the-knee on me, but OMG they actually come up to my knee and they are absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I got the black suede. They are fashion boots and not winter boots, but for me they are perfect. I haven't had boots with a tall enough shaft in my entire life. I'm almost 6' tall, long-legged and really just love them. Thanks for letting me gush. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Mark Fisher Over-the-Knee Boots

[ Edited ]

@BriggsiePeawiggle

Item #?  Link?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

I bought a pair of Marc Fisher boots this winter as well from QVC, and I love them and I get compliments on them whenever I wear them-very comforatble, yet very stylish looking and made very very well, they are called Kierra... Glad you love yours as well.

Valued Contributor

@gardensla I wonder if this may be the pair she is referring to? 

Marc Fisher Over the Knee Boots Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Brittany-QVC

I think so. Thanks for looking this up.

While I have you, question?

I noticed the option to "heart" an item appears to have gone away. I found this really helpful in terms of building larger wish lists. I know toGather is done and dusted, but I am correct that the "heart" option is gone?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Valued Contributor

@gardensla Hm, that's a good question. As far as I know we aren't doing away with the heart function, but I may be out of the loop on this one. I am still showing hearts on my end currently, but it's possible it's something we're phasing out. I'll ask around, but we might not hear anything until after the weekend! 

BareM.JPG

Valued Contributor

@gardensla Just wanted to give you an update. I talked to one of my coworkers in IT, I decided to call just in case there was an issue with the website, and he says the heart feature should still be functioning. He also said that he hasn't heard of any plans to remove that feature, so you should be able to keep on hearting! I would probably try clearing your browsing history and restarting your device to see if that helps! 

Brittany 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Brittany-QVC

I'll try another browser. Sometimes Chrome lets me down when it comes to your site!

I found there was a heart option in Firefox. Weird, but problem solved!

thanks for the help.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Valued Contributor

Happy to help! Smiley Happy

Brittany 

Valued Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

@BriggsiePeawiggle

Item #?  Link?

A256931