Respected Contributor

Re: Marc Fisher buys the Easy Spirit shoe brand

Inkera SneakersThis is the one I ordered today for $19.99.

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:

@TY@AngelPuppy1@VenturaHighway@jlkz@MalteseMomma

I just ordered all in my size that I know I can wear... it is the only shoe I can reliably wear. The orthotic insole fits my foot and skeletal needs to a "T."

Ordered are: Punter/Traveltime/Informer/Victory lap (have not tried yet).

@LTT1I have ordered 3 tennis shoes and a pair of riding boots. Two of the shoes came today and I'm really pleased with the AP1 leather walking shoe. I wish they would of had it in wide but the M is ok. I will just have to wear thin socks.

I found another pair of tennis shoes today for $19.99. What great salesWoman Very Happy

I have so many of the traveltime, so decided to go with some ties.

@VenturaHighway, I have been wearing that walking shoe in black for years. I replaced it recently because it was discounted, but I really could have continued using that first pair. It just doesn't wear out. :-)

I wish they made it in beige or tan.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

I dont think this is necessarily good news for fans of easy spirit.

Trusted Contributor

Speaking of Easy Spirit. 

I just bought 2 pair of Mills Clogs on the Easy Spirit website. 

Theyre marked down to, $24.99 from $60.00. There is an additional $20% off at check out, making them $19.99!

These are so light and comfortable. They're a slip on. Great ratings, unbeatable price,! 

Honored Contributor

@TY@Suhse@skuggles@suzyQ3@VenturaHighway

Just found and ordered "Carlynn" boot from ES site reduced $49 to $39 + 5 ship

Ordered EZRISE athletic shoe (irregular) 9.99 + same ship.

I ordered paisley e360 footbed last summer -- pink paisley. These are cute, but too flat, not much support at all, EVA insole makes my foot slide around.

I think I may have checked almost every site out there. They seem to be flying off shelves. 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

When I visit Las Vegas this spring, I'm definitely going on the hunt for shoes, including Easy Spirit at the South Premium outlet mall which is just south of the Las Vegas strip. They have a lot of shoe outlets including Naturalizer (they have Ryka and Lifestride shoes in that store too), they have a Nike outlet store, a Clarks outlet store, An Easy Spirit outlet store, a Fashion Footwear outlet store, and a Skechers outlet store. You can spend the whole day there just looking at shoes!

Honored Contributor

@TY

Wish they had a website!

Honored Contributor

I can't tell you how many pairs of Easy Spirits I have here now awaiting decisions.

They are ALL comfortable on me....

Thought I didn't care for EVA but a pair that really has good support has a gel insole and I may keep as my new walking shoe... "Victory Lap"

Respected Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

I can't tell you how many pairs of Easy Spirits I have here now awaiting decisions.

They are ALL comfortable on me....

Thought I didn't care for EVA but a pair that really has good support has a gel insole and I may keep as my new walking shoe... "Victory Lap"

@LTT1I have been ordering like crazy with the great sales on the ES website. I tell you, when you can get a shoe with this quality for $20.00, I'm inWoman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@LTT1Those tennis shoes I shown above are so cute. Wish they had them in another color in my sizeWoman Sad I can't complain because I have gotten so many great deals. I'm shoe readyWoman LOL