I had ordered the Vionics ankle boots Windom.  I wanted to try a them so I ordered them in the tan color.  I got delivered the snake skin.  I did not like them at all, so I returned them for an exchange. 

That's where my disappointment comes in.  They were sold out.  I can't even try for the black.  It's so unfair that they have disappointed me with this mistake.  I would understand it more if had occurred at Christmas, but after. 

I am reconsidering QVC.  I use to order a lot from them.  Between this and the quality of the Clarks shores that I had order were.  I am thinking no more shoes from QVC.  I don't seem to have luck with them.

Honored Contributor

Re: Mad about mistaken delivery

Yep, life's unfair.  Enjoy shopping elsewhere where you can try things on and won't be disappointed.

Respected Contributor

I know how you feel..I once ordered a pair of Sofft pumps..I received two LEFT shoes...( perhaps they have seen me dance!)

Get this: when I returned them, they were SOLD OUT!!! Ummmm so I guess the person who got two RIGHT shoes KEPT them???!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Mothertrucker wrote:

I know how you feel..I once ordered a pair of Sofft pumps..I received two LEFT shoes...( perhaps they have seen me dance!)

Get this: when I returned them, they were SOLD OUT!!! Ummmm so I guess the person who got two RIGHT shoes KEPT them???!!!!!

@Mothertrucker: Maybe the person who kept the two right shoes uses them for another purpose, like drinking champagne out of them. Lol.  Woman Surprised

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

@PeggyA

If you know the style name of the shoe, try googling images to find out where else the Vionic boots are sold to see if you can score the pair that you really wanted elsewhere. I know it's disappointing when you get the incorrect item and it's sold out so you can't do an exchange.

Been there and done that with a pair of Clarks sandals. I bought a pair of 8W online after trying on the 8M in a bricks and mortar store but the 8W was huge, it was too long and the velcro strap couldn't be shortened to make it fit better. The 7.5W was sold out so I ended up buying it from a Clarks outlet store -- in the brown shade.

Later on I was able to get the color that I really wanted -- black -- online from a different retailer.

Honored Contributor

Same thing happened with my DIL's earrings at Christmas.  Right number on the box, wrong color.  Sold out, of course!  Grrrrrrrrr.....

Esteemed Contributor

As others have said QVC is not the only game in town.  THere are other sources for you to try. I really wanted a pair of Sole Society shoes that QVC was showing.  THey were sold out in my size.  I ended up getting them directly fromSole Society at substantially less than QVC was selling them for with free shipping.