Trusted Contributor

I've been watching the Clarks shows.  So many really cute sandals have been offered.

It seems I go from boots to sandals--I guess just my own preference.

I received the Clarks Whistle Bea boots a week ago in burgundy---

I don't want to take them off:  so comfortable.  Now these sandals

are calling my name.

Honored Contributor

Re: Loving the Clarks Sandals

[ Edited ]

I think they are really cute and modern.  There's something about them that reminds me of Fly London.  Funky and new.

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I think they are really cute and modern.  There's something about them that reminds me of Fly London.  Funky and new.

@QueenDanceALot,Absolutely!  They're using a similar sole.  LF uses rubber.  Big difference in comfort!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@QueenDanceALot,Absolutely!  They're using a similar sole.  LF uses rubber.  Big difference in comfort!

@ECBG

Which ones do you think is more comfortable?

I am tempted to order the TSV, but I don't have a lot of success with ordering shoes online and I refuse to pay to send stuff back anymore!

Respected Contributor

The shoe is cute, but for me, it would be cuter with buckles instead of velcro! 

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@ECBG

I am tempted to order the TSV, but I don't have a lot of success with ordering shoes online and I refuse to pay to send stuff back anymore!

@QueenDanceALotI worked in retail for five years often on cement floors, sometimes on thin carpet.  I love Fly London and nurse's shoes have been soled with rubber for decades.  I also think side by side, FL also looks sharper.  Their leather will look better in the long term.  The special seems too heavy on top.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@ECBG

@QueenDanceALotI worked in retail for five years often on cement floors, sometimes on thin carpet.  I love Fly London and nurse's shoes have been soled with rubber for decades.  I also think side by side, FL also looks sharper.  Their leather will look better in the long term.  The special seems too heavy on top.

I used to work on a farm and wore rubber soled work boots so I can totally relate!

I do agree that side by side FL looks sharper.  One day I will get a pair!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@ECBG

@QueenDanceALotWhich style and color are you getting? If you'll tell me your fitting problems I can tell you what size will work.  Because they're lace up and open toe, they don't have to be as exact as a closed toe.

I'm looking for red.  I wish these straps were a little more wide, but I like this.  

FLY London Leather Lace-up Wedge Sandals - Yuke - A283075

Like this, but the other seems more dressy.  Also, the extra width seems to be more suitable for those cool mornings when you don't want to appear too bare.

FLY London Multi-strap Lace-up Wedge Sandals - Yito - A266426

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG

I actually love both styles.

I think I might actually wear the second one more often, though.  If that's a good reason to get them instead.

Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@ECBG

I actually love both styles.

I think I might actually wear the second one more often, though.  If that's a good reason to get them instead.

Cat Happy

@QueenDanceALot,I'm still working in sales and hope to continue.  I wear  very current styles and love color and design.  I have the more heavy one in black patent (LOVE) which would be perfect in red patent, but it's sold out; and I have white.  I'm really leaning to the strappy one.

What's your fit problem?  As I said the open top and open toe make them very easy to fit.  I'm hard to fit.