Esteemed Contributor

Re: Loving the Clarks Sandals

I preordered the TSV through the Q Insider ..... they are good looking & soooo comfortable!!!!!  ❤️❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@ECBG

I actually love both styles.

I think I might actually wear the second one more often, though.  If that's a good reason to get them instead.

Cat Happy

@QueenDanceALot,I'm still working in sales and hope to continue.  I wear  very current styles and love color and design.  I have the more heavy one in black patent (LOVE) which would be perfect in red patent, but it's sold out; and I have white.  I'm really leaning to the strappy one.

What's your fit problem?  As I said the open top and open toe make them very easy to fit.  I'm hard to fit.

I think those are a great choice!

I couldn't even tell you what the fit problem is.  Some work, some don't.  And that's true within the same brand, same size.

I just know I have had to send too many shoes back because they just didn't work.

If I do find some FL at a good price somewhere where I don't have to pay to return them, then I will probably give them a go!

Honored Contributor

I'm not crazy about Clarks brand any more, I think I'll hold out for Fly London, you can't beat the comfort. Maybe Fly London will have a TSV.

Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of velcro closures,  They always seem to get funky after a short time.

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I'm not a fan of velcro closures,  They always seem to get funky after a short time.

I'm not a fan of velcro. It's always a deal breaker for me.

Respected Contributor

I have found that the leather with a buckle stretches vs velcro...I also like velcro because it seems like the holes with a buckle are never in the right place for me, either too loose or too tight so I'm happy with velcro.

I guess to each their own.

I only ordered one pair of the TSV being multiple pairs of different colors never fit the same, one color will feel better than the other so I opted to order just one color and see how they feel.   I know, that's crazy but that's my experience from previous purchases.

Respected Contributor

The Velcro on the toes looks like any adjustability would show unseemly Velcro because the strap seems not long enough to cover.

Trusted Contributor

@Justice4all wrote:

The Velcro on the toes looks like any adjustability would show unseemly Velcro because the strap seems not long enough to cover.

I wondered about that too.  Will see when my desert pair arrives.

Honored Contributor

Velcro is a deal breaker for me too.

Super Contributor

Just Bling - I have had the same experience lately.  Ordered two of the Cloud Steppers and they fit differently.  Both the same size and one I could not fit on my foot.  I ordered one pair and will see how that goes.