Honored Contributor

Re: Liam is going to be a father again!

maximillian wrote:

Stacie Ann is married.  She's married to someone else-not Liam.

@maximillian

no, she is not.....she has been divorced for a few years now.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

My parents had 3 children one year apart.  It made for an exciting household and we always had playmates and mutual friends when we were young.  Now we are 65, 66, and 67...and still enjoy each other.  We share many laughs together.  I thank God for my siblings! 

Honored Contributor

@misschristy wrote:

I think it would be nice to get married, too.  I don't think I'm in the moral minority.   I guess we aren't allowed an opinion like you are. 

@misschristy, since I'm the one who said "moral" minority, my response to you is that that was MY opinion. I disagree with those who have always to bring up this fact whenever this topic arises.

I've been married just about my whole life, and I am feel very lucky to have a resilient relationship with a wonderful man.

But I don't judge others for their decision not to marry. To me, the important thing is not necessarily a piece of paper but more the quality of parenting with love and security.

And that goes for married folks as well. So yes, I do hope that those who always have to point fingers are now a moralistic "minority."

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
QVC Customer Care

Valued Contributor

I miss seeing the first man to introduce Vionic.  I believe his name is Steve.  Now he is GORGEOUS.  QVC, put him on sometime, I like Joaquin too!

Frequent Contributor

@mariadomenica wrote:

I miss seeing the first man to introduce Vionic.  I believe his name is Steve.  Now he is GORGEOUS.  QVC, put him on sometime, I like Joaquin too!

I have to say @mariadomenica I'm totally on board with that and in complete agreement with you.  He is incredibly easy on the eyes, for sure.

Occasional Visitor

I met Liam in person when he was in Arizona last week and he mntioned that he and Stacy were working on plans for marriage. Liam is just as charming in person as he is on the air.

Respected Contributor

@KJC wrote:

I met Liam in person when he was in Arizona last week and he mntioned that he and Stacy were working on plans for marriage. Liam is just as charming in person as he is on the air.

That is great news! 

Respected Contributor

She is one lucky woman, married or not! 

Occasional Contributor

Not everyone wants to get married.   I think the other poster as much nastier in thier comment, rather then just saying "it would be nice if they got married.