Contributor

Re: Large Frame Dooney Purse

Thank you! I got the red leather. Plus free shipping! ??
Super Contributor

So glad I read this older post! Thanks for sharing the tip on the ''coin purse''... always wanted one. Got the brown and no shipping.. thanks again

moongirl

Super Contributor

I ordered the red last month for full price but it is so worth it. I read these forums but don't comment alot as I am taking care of my DH. Anyway, I appreciate the info I get from reading these posts and I act upon it...The red is beautiful and I am giving it alot of use.

Super Contributor

Thank you, ladies! I just purchased the coin/credit card purse in Marine Blue and TMoro Brown - soooooo worth it ($58, free shipping and no tax)! I love I Love Dooney, and they fixed their new site just in time for "the holiday rush". {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

OTOH, I visited dooney dot com...where's the Cyber Monday 'deals' for $89???? {#emotions_dlg.confused1} Are they doing the 12 Days of Dooney? If Anyone has "insider info" about this, please share with us...Thanks! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Super Contributor

On 11/30/2014 BaileyBop said:
On 11/30/2014 tough_kitty said: $29 on ILD today!

Do the nylon ones have card slots. It doesn't show like it does with the leather one.

No there are no slots in the nylon version.

Edited to add that the ILD site has a pic of the interior. They are $25 today and come in 10 colors.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I got free shipping too. I will keep one and one will be a gift! One day maybe they will start carrying some of the other fun colors!!