Honored Contributor

Another fan of Katie's!! She is so calming and informative I could watch her all day.  

Respected Contributor

I like her too. She is doing a great job with Jayne. 

Trusted Contributor

I agree that she is one of the best. Very professional and knowledgeable in her presentations.  She is someone that I can watch!  Nice demeanor, also.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree about Katie and remember watching her on our local NYC news.  She is calm, no screeching and talking over the vendor.  Very professional.  Feel the same about Alberti.

I could watch Katie and Alberti all day.

Respected Contributor

Katie is absolutely the best.  She and Carolyn rule the hosts IMHO.

Not so much with Alberti - he is fine with jewelry and makeup, but I don't like him on fashions, handbags, etc. Unless you're the designer, I prefer a female host.

Wish Katie and Carolyn could host all the shows - I can watch either of them all day.

Honored Contributor

@TX-starlight,   The first time I saw Katie was 1 a.m. EST doing a Comfortiva shoe show.  She tries the shoes on but also works the shoe with going up and down to show you flexibility which I thought was smart.  I wish all the hosts would talk about fit because if there is extra padding inside the shoe, you normally have to go up 1/2 to 1 size larger.  Katie is a welcome addition to the QVC hosts.   HeartCat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@nightnurse wrote:

KATIE IS AN EXPERINCED REPORTER IN THE NYC AREA FOR MANY YEARS. SHE IS THE BEST OF THE NEW HOSTS

I watched her on channel 2 for years then was surprised when she left.

I do not watch QVC much but would tune in just to see her.

Valued Contributor

@Pecky

I agree Katie is great.  Does not waste time talking, about herself.

Jeniffer Coffey spent 4 minutes talking about how she prayed to be on QVC.  Said

she dressed like she thought a QVC host would dress.    She needs some mentoring,

does anyone know who mentored her?

Occasional Contributor

i am just watching katie for the first time. How refreshing! Love the low key..i dont have to turn her to mute the way i do with susan graver and kim gravel!

Regular Contributor

Love Katie McGee she "is" the most professioal among all the new hosts...she works well with all the vendor....she doesn't act silly or prance around ...and her "voice" is so soothing and easy to listen to.  She doesn't talk so fast so that you can't understand a word she is saying like some other hosts...in fact some I  can't even watch because I can't stand to watch or listen to.

Please Q clone this lady...she's awesome!!!!!   and tell those hosts who think they have to talk a mile a minute to slow down....I have noticed some of the hosts that have been on for a while, who started out talking slow and easy, now it seems like they're hurrying to catch a train....slow down, please model your hosts after Katie...we absolutely love her.