Trusted Contributor

Hi everyone,

I have been in search of a low wedge shoe with tie ankle coverage.  I found a shoe by Jeffrey Campbell called " Rodillo".  I have never heard of this brand before.  Anyone here have any shoes by this company?  All opinions appreciated and respected.  Thanks in advance.

Trusted Contributor

I own one pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes.  They are an olive green, pointed toe, suede flat, with a paneled section at the toe, and burnished gold hardware.  I purchased the several years ago and continue to wear them.   They are quite beautiful and well-constructed.

Some of the shoes from this brand are classic and others are stylish and trendy.  There are quite a few styles available on Nordstrom.com.  Look there and you will find many reviews, most are 4 or 5 stars.  I really like several pairs of the black shoes available there.

They used to have sizes 5-12 but most styles now are 5-10 or 5-11, at least on Nordstrom.com.  I recommend them highly.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks,Redwall.  I am happy to know that you were pleased with your purchase.  I took a flyer and ordered the sandals I mentioned.  They haven't arrived yet,but I think I'll like them.  Thanks for taking time to reply.  

Trusted Contributor

2zBeach, you're quite welcome.  Enjoy your shoes; if not there are other styles you may want to try.  Some of my go to shoe brands are Aquatalia, Chie Mihari, Butter, and Pas de Rouge.   Try Simply Soles and Beren Shoes for these brands.  

Trusted Contributor

Thanks,Redwall,I will certainly check out those brands you mentioned.  The Jeffrey Campbell shoes arrived yesterday and I really like them.  Nice leather,comfortable,and in my opinion,fashionable.  I don't think this will be the last pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes that I buy. Lol. I've already got my eye on a pair of booties. Wishing you all the best,

Beachy

Esteemed Contributor

@2zbeach wrote:

Hi everyone,

I have been in search of a low wedge shoe with tie ankle coverage.  I found a shoe by Jeffrey Campbell called " Rodillo".  I have never heard of this brand before.  Anyone here have any shoes by this company?  All opinions appreciated and respected.  Thanks in advance.

I love Jeffrey Campbell.  He is the bomb.  His shoes are artistic, yet comfortable.  He has something for everyone (my opinion).  You have to buy his offerings quick.  Everything sells out quickly.  He is likely geared toward the young adult, twenty somethings, but I buy them anyway.

*Call Tyrone*
Trusted Contributor

@itiswhatitis....

thanks for the reply!  I found I love Jeffrey Campbell shoes.  I now own 3 pair! I own two pair of the Rodillo sandal with the low wedge and one pair of his Taggart bootie! The only problem is sizing is inconsistent.  In the Rodillo,I had to go up half size and booties down half size.  Luckily I bought them online thru Nordies,so no problem returning.  How have they fit you? Interested in anything from this line? I will keep an eye out for the fall/winter coloection because you are right....things sell quickly.  Enjoy!

Beachy

Esteemed Contributor

@2zbeach wrote:

@itiswhatitis....

thanks for the reply!  I found I love Jeffrey Campbell shoes.  I now own 3 pair! I own two pair of the Rodillo sandal with the low wedge and one pair of his Taggart bootie! The only problem is sizing is inconsistent.  In the Rodillo,I had to go up half size and booties down half size.  Luckily I bought them online thru Nordies,so no problem returning.  How have they fit you? Interested in anything from this line? I will keep an eye out for the fall/winter coloection because you are right....things sell quickly.  Enjoy!

Beachy

Nordies carries them.  Check out his website too though.  They rarely go on sale but are worth the price if you're like me.  That taggart bootie is hot.  It's been out at least a year and it's hard to keep them in stock.  I LOVE HIS MENS INSPIRED SHOES.  Lawd....no I may have to go shopping for yet another pair of Jeffrey Campbells.  LOL.

*Call Tyrone*
Trusted Contributor

@Itiswhatitis

I just checked Nordies online. Those Taggart booties that I love now come in 11 colors.  I may " need" another!  I have the beige,but falling in love with others.  I think I need an intervention. I am going to check out the menswear inspired for fall. Lmk if you get any new shoes!