Honored Contributor

Re: Jane and Marc Fisher bootie

Just wait a couple of months.   Jane will be telling us how she ran all over Savannah in her Clark's flat heel sandals in total comfort.   Her feet apparently adapt to any situation or heel height. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Whatever products the hosts have to sell --- is the BEST, the most COMFORTABLE, and a great VALUE. Remember, the price goes away at the end of the hour!!!!  Their daughters wear it, their mothers own it, their best friends love it ----- and, of course, they own several pairs - in different colors.

I wanted so much to buy NEW shoes -- since I haven't been able to find comfortable shoes on QVC in years. So - during the holidays, Jane showed Skechers Mesh Bungee, Twilight, A286582. Beautiful colors --- good price due to TSV. Well - I fell for it and ordered 3 pairs - different colors. Got it home, wore it for an hour in my house. There's NO arch support. The material used is so cheap and flimsy. At the bottom center of each shoe (the material started to push out) --- causing my feet to pronate inward. I'm 76 yrs old - and I didn't even know the word pronate until now. Did QVC check out these shoes before selling? I guess not. Sent them back.

A few days later, I purchased 2 pairs of Clarks Nubuck Leather Medora Gemma, A282691. I used to love Clarks years ago - when they had quality shoes, beautiful leather/nubuck and consistent sizing. The shoes fit me (amazing) - and I like the colors. The nubuck is thin - but acceptable. Where are the structured, quality shoes with good arch support? 

What I learned from reading all the comments about shoes on this site -- is that most people wear the wrong size shoes, they have no clue about wearing comfortable shoes. They wear cheap shoes, like Skechers Twilight, and they gave the shoes very good reviews!!!! There was one review on January 6, 2017 - who really spelled out how bad this shoe is - no arch support. Women receive shoes and they're busy putting in their own orthotic, heel pads, everything they can do to make the shoes fit. The shoes are supposed to fit ur foot ---- ur foot isn't supposed to fit the shoes.

Why was it that several years ago - I managed to buy at least 30 pairs of shoes on the Q (Clarks, Ryka, Birkenstock) --- and today, it's a real challenge. But - the Q keeps on selling them.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jane's sales techniques also adapt to any situation ...  any season ...  any occasion ...  Anyone listening ... any shoe she is selling ...  and don't forget the easy pay !!