New Contributor

Jane-Clarks Mary Jane Cloudsteppers

Jane, I have been waiting and waiting for new Clarks Mary Jane Cloudsteppers to come in. I have a pair that I ordered maybe three years ago and these were the best shoes that I ever had. Very well made, fit like a dream, and no break in required. I recently ordered the only Mary Janes that QVC has but had to order from Amazon as you did not offer the shoe in wide. I should have paid attention to the reviews as these shoes do not fit well, are not made well and can not even compare to the other pair that I have. The toe box is smaller and I am wearing them for the first time today at work and my feet hurt. When will QVC be getting in new Mary Janes? They don't even offer anything new on the Clark website. HELP! I need some good shoes for these old feet!

Love you, Janie!

Super Contributor

Re: Jane-Clarks Mary Jane Cloudsteppers

You should post this on Jane's facebook page. The host answer their facebook but I do not know if thye even read the QVC forums. 

Respected Contributor

Google the shoe. There are other places that sell Clarks.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The truth is: Clarks doesn't make shoes like in the past. I wear 7 wide - and I love Clarks - but haven't bought a pair in several years. A couple of weeks ago, I purchased 2 pairs Clarks Medora Gemma (nubuck) from QVC - TSV (7 wide-----but I think 6-1/2 wide would have fit) - and I'm happy with them. I also purchased Medora Ally from clarksusa.com (I sized down to 6-1/2 wide) and they're perfect. Today I received Medora Elie - size 6-1/2 wide - from QVC. The elastic comes up higher on the foot on the Medora Elie and has a design/stiching - where Medora Ally is plain. The leather on both pairs are yummy. I also wear medium-weight socks and only buy leather or nubuck --- not faux leather. The structure and quality seem to be missing - as they continue to make the shoes lighter in weight - which I don't think is necessary. I miss those gorgeous Clarks Leather Clogs - hoping they start making them again - and I would buy 10 pairs. I check the prices of Clarks on QVC and Clarksusa.com (they offer free shipping/return). I buy where the price is lower. You can also check Zappos.com (free shipping/return).

New Contributor

Thank you for the information.

New Contributor

I don't have a Facebook account and I do not want one. I wish there was someone at QVC who monitored questions in this Forum as everyone does not have Facebook or even use social media.

Thank you for the information.

Trusted Contributor

I often go to Clarks or another shoe company's website.  Sometimes the price difference is minimal because of QVC's high shipping costs.  Plus I can return them to the store if they don't work out.  Sometimes there is such a small inventory of items at QVC that it's another option.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Clarks and Birkenstocks (they are the most comfortable for me - as I wear a wide shoe).

I recently purchased Clarks Medora Ally at clarksusa dot com - on sale - for $56 + tax - free shipping ----- as opposed to QVC's price of $74 + tax + shipping. I did purchase 2 pairs of Clarks Medora Elie from the Q - as their price was lower than the clarks website. I always wear size 7 wide - but sized down to 6-1/2 wide --- and they're very comfy and adorable.

I'm looking forward to the next Clarks show on the Q - on Feb. 23. Hope they come up with nice, comfy shoes. I'm also enjoying watching and listening to Amy. Very knowledgeable and sweet.