Super Contributor
Hey girls, those of you have purchased the new GILI HOBO, could you show the inside for us? Thanks so much. I caved and bought the CROCO one. ??
Super Contributor

These were posted on LR's FB page:

I thought it was very nice of the poster to share these pictures.

Respected Contributor

I ordered grey, but won't receive until next week. Thanks for posting pics.

Super Contributor

rdiaz, thanks for posting that. I was wondering if my pursfection would work in the Milano. Looks like it does. Think I'll probably have to get a better color, though.

Respected Contributor

I never got around to using the Pursefection. I guess I should investigate one. It looks pretty good in the Milano. My method of changing purses is "open, tip, shake."

Super Contributor
On 10/26/2014 Favorite Son said:

I never got around to using the Pursefection. I guess I should investigate one. It looks pretty good in the Milano. My method of changing purses is "open, tip, shake."

lol, FavoriteSon. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Smile

Honored Contributor
Thx for posting the pics. I also use a purse organizer. Really helps with larger handbags like totes, the Roma2 and for quick/easy transfers from one handbag to another.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
On 10/26/2014 rdiazMiami said:
On 10/26/2014 Favorite Son said:

lol, FavoriteSon. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Smile

Well, I'm not really as much as a slob as it might seem. I have everything in a little zip top makeup pouch or one of those Dooney kisslock purses (the kind that came with the logo lock). One for makeup, one for iPod, one as a wallet, etc. Workout clothes and shoes go on top of all that. I have often looked at the Pursefection, but I was turned off by the shininess of the trim. It looks to me as if it is prone to snagging. If I could ever find such a thing in all ballistic nylon, like my old Lands' End luggage accessories, I might buy one of those.

Super Contributor

Thank you so much for pictures of the inside of this hobo. Helps to get an overall ""picture"" (pun intended) of the bag.

Respected Contributor

Fav Son: I have one of the original purse perfects from Q, as does a friend. We have both used them for a couple of years... and they are in excellent condition. I'm pretty careful with my handbags, but I know my friend just flings hers into the car. Don't know how other brands hold up or if the newer ones are as good as the original purse perfect, but those were well made and haven't shown any wear.

I do think that they add some weight to the handbag.... partly because of the organizer itself and partly because all the items are in a smaller space than if they were distributed all over the handbag. But I find the purse perfect to be really useful in hobo handbags. They organize all my stuff so I know exactly where it is when I reach into the handbag. Also makes changing handbags a snap and small things don't get let behind.