Esteemed Contributor

If you like Clarks brand shoes...

[ Edited ]

They are having a great sale at their website!  I've been stalking the Delsie Stella bootie here at QVC ($140).  Some shoes are 40-50% off at Clarks website and Retail Me Not has a code for 20% off.  I got them for $71 plus tax with free shipping.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: If you like Clarks brand shoes...

Thanks wildcat fan! I picked up the snakeskin Preston Abbot sneaker.  $74.00 here. With sale and code: $32.00 there. Looking at some of the Un shoe styles. Also more than 50% off. Now that's a sale!

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry. That's Penwick, not Preton.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@queendiva wrote:

Sorry. That's Penwick, not Preton.

Thanks queendiva, I got them too. Never wore snakeskin before but they looked so cute.

Esteemed Contributor

I like those Penwick shoes too.  Smiley Happy

Contributor

I used to be a clark's brand fan that have discovered that their souls deteriorate.  This morning and put on a pair of leather slides and took a few steps and they completely fell apart.  I paid good money for those shoes and I am ticked; this is the second payer that that has happened to me.  No more clark's for me.Smiley Mad

Honored Contributor

@DJoyner wrote:

I used to be a clark's brand fan that have discovered that their souls deteriorate.  

Esteemed Contributor

@DJoyner wrote:

I used to be a clark's brand fan that have discovered that their souls deteriorate.  This morning and put on a pair of leather slides and took a few steps and they completely fell apart.  I paid good money for those shoes and I am ticked; this is the second payer that that has happened to me.  No more clark's for me.Smiley Mad

Why not contact Clarks directly to see if you can get a replacement pair? If you google Clarks (as well as other brands of comfort shoes) a lot of the soles used bad glue or the soles crumbled a few years ago and Clarks replaced those bad shoes. You can find old threads about it here on the QVC boards.

You can tell how old your Clarks shoes are from the code inside the shoes. The last numbers usually on the first line are the month and year the shoes were manufactured, for example 02/13 means the shoes were made in February 2013.

Respected Contributor

Lol, lola.

I some how tore a hole in the heel of one of my Whistle Ranches and discovered that they are hollow. When I walk, it makes a sound from the air moving in and out of the hole. I wonder if that is where the name of that footbed comes from? Lol. I hope it doesn't start whistling for real.

I am surprised that they are hollow.
Honored Contributor

@cosmic1 wrote:
Lol, lola.

I some how tore a hole in the heel of one of my Whistle Ranches and discovered that they are hollow. When I walk, it makes a sound from the air moving in and out of the hole. I wonder if that is where the name of that footbed comes from? Lol. I hope it doesn't start whistling for real.

I am surprised that they are hollow.

@cosmic1

Take them to a Clarks retail store and see what they say.