Trusted Contributor

I'm liking the Vionic Suede T-strap sandals...

The taupe color is calling my name.Heart

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Valued Contributor

Re: I'm liking the Vionic Suede T-strap sandals...

I usually don't like sandals like this but have to say I did like these suede ones too & also in the taupe color!  Just don't need any shoes!!  But my feet love Vionic! 

Respected Contributor

Love Vionic but I just can't buy anything else right now. I ordered a pair of Vionic wedges a few weeks ago and the Earth TSV so I am done. These sandals are really pretty. If I were buying, I would go for the Taupe.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

Love Vionic but I just can't buy anything else right now. I ordered a pair of Vionic wedges a few weeks ago and the Earth TSV so I am done. These sandals are really pretty. If I were buying, I would go for the Taupe.

@Tricolor You took the words right out of my mouth!  My feet love Vionic sandals, and these are so cute. But I've bought a lot lately and need to cool it for a while. I agree that the taupe is pretty, but I have enough sandals in that color family already.  On the other hand, I could really use some pale gray sandals. Oh well, by the time I'm ready to buy in a month or so, I guess my size will be gone. Congratulations to anyone who snags a pair!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett