Frequent Contributor

Re: I love sandals and am tempted to spend the $ on Vionics..R they worth the hefty price tag?

Thanks all for the input...I didn't realize Nordstroms had them so I could try on and see...Terrific Help from ALL much appreciated suggestions Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Re: I love sandals and am tempted to spend the $ on Vionics..R they worth the hefty price tag?

Thanks so much for the informative info Smiley Happy 

Trusted Contributor

I love their styles and colors, etc.  I'm thinking I don't need my feet to be corrected, because when I ordered a pair of their wedges several years ago, my ankles would turn.  I would give it a try, though.  Those new sandals with the gems are gorgeous.  They have a similar pair at Nordstrom, but they never have the variety of colors that Q does.  Sometimes I feel like ordering another pair in a different style than the ones I had bought and giving it another try.

Frequent Contributor

I heard those are comfy too thanks!

Honored Contributor

There is a sandal TSV coming up on May 8 that's very pretty:

A two eight oh nine oh nine

Comes in some nice colors.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Frequent Contributor

Saw that, thank you..decided to try Spring Step L'artiste syle from QVC since I received a rather nice gift card for my Birthday!

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the Fit Flops Tip they look great!

Esteemed Contributor

I just ordered three pairs of A275593 last night...Ryka T-Strap Sandals...white, gray and black...I have a couple of pair of Ryka sneakers which I love...quality, fit and comfort are great, so I thought I would try out these sandals...They look so comfy and cute.

Check them out and let me know what you think...I will post back when I receive them.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

I got the Vionic TSV for May yesterday. Looks very pretty, fits well and is comfortable. The toe post is leather and I was afraid that might not be so comfortable, but it's fine. Just wore them for a couple of hours and they're comfy.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all