Valued Contributor

I found an extremely comfortable shoe...

over on HSN and just wanted to share so you could check them out if you like. 

The name brand is Bzees, oh my gosh they are sooooooooooooooo comfortable. I got 2 pairs that were on sale for $39.00 each. Well worth the small amount of money. That's all.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: I found an extremely comfortable shoe...

They look nice and comfortable,  but unfortunately my size is sold out. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Oh they really are Kachina, just check back every now and then, they might get your size back in and you can give them a try. I wear them all day long and my feet thank me for this. I stumbled upon them by accident and so glad I did.  

Esteemed Contributor

@gulf coast girl wrote:

over on HSN and just wanted to share so you could check them out if you like. 

The name brand is Bzees, oh my gosh they are sooooooooooooooo comfortable. I got 2 pairs that were on sale for $39.00 each. Well worth the small amount of money. That's all.Smiley Happy

@gulf coast girl

They have their own website.

Honored Contributor

It appears these shoes are made by Drew who make serious orthopedic shoes of excellent quality. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Bzees are soooo comfortable- I bought two pair of their sandals when I was still working and still have them - you can machine wash them

Respected Contributor

I have several pairs. They're great!

Honored Contributor

I just took a look. Some of them are really cute and look very comfortable. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

It appears these shoes are made by Drew who make serious orthopedic shoes of excellent quality. 

@Kachina624, when I googled the brand, I found that they are available on my sites, including Naturalizer. It seems that they are under the Naturalizer umbrella.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Hmm. Just out of curiosity, I looked a bit and found the following between the Bzees site and (full disclosure) Wikipedia:

Caleres, Inc. is a $2.6 billion footwear company with worldwide operations. The company operates the 1,100-store Famous Footwear chain. It also operates 100 specialty retail stores in the United States, Canada and China under the Naturalizer name. Brown Shoe's wholesale divisions own and market leading footwear brands including Naturalizer, LifeStride, Via Spiga, Sam Edelman, Connie and Franco Sarto. The company also owns licensed brands including Dr. Scholl's, Carlos by Carlos Santana, DVF - Diane Von Furstenberg, Fergie Footwear and VINCE. branded footwear.

As of February 2011, American Sporting Goods Corporation operates as a subsidiary of Caleres. Its brands include AviaRykaand Nevados.[7][8]