Honored Contributor

I am grateful for any help finding certain Birkenstocks please

[ Edited ]

I am searching for a size 11 (42) for the following sandals:

Almelo

Milano soft leather

Athen

Roma

Almelo is my favorite and probably the most difficult to find.

Please and thank you for your help🛍

Respected Contributor

Re: I am grateful for any help finding certain Birkenstocks please

[ Edited ]

Google what you're looking for. (Birkenstocks and the name of the shoe and I even put the size 42) That's what I do. I wear a 42 also and find them at the Birkenstock.com site or at Zappos, etc. I specifically like the soft footbed ones, so I will sometimes just search for that. 

Honored Contributor

I would search like bhvbum said. That's what I always do also.

They do have the Birkenstock Women's Milano SFB Leather Flip Flop on Amazon in size 42. The Athen shows discontinued at Birkenstock Express. 

Esteemed Contributor

I usually check on Amazon.  The only problem is that they vendors are often not clear on the distinction between the widths.  I have never had a problems with what I have received and every so often there is a sale.

Honored Contributor

put those terms into google and you will get some pages back

Honored Contributor

@Still Raining wrote:

I usually check on Amazon.  The only problem is that they vendors are often not clear on the distinction between the widths.  I have never had a problems with what I have received and every so often there is a sale.

I noticed on the Birkenstock some show N which I always thought was narrow. In Birkenstock I guess N is normal width & S is their slender or narrow size. Kept me from buying a pair of sandals until I found out what the N actually stands for.

Regular Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

Google what you're looking for. (Birkenstocks and the name of the shoe and I even put the size 42) That's what I do. I wear a 42 also and find them at the Birkenstock.com site or at Zappos, etc. I specifically like the soft footbed ones, so I will sometimes just search for that. 

Good advice! Smiley Happy