New Contributor

How does breezies stay in business??

I really wanted a Breezies bra for the Ultimair because my VS bras are made of the hottest, sweatiest materials on earth! It's torture trying to find a quality Breezies bra that has more positive reviews than negative yet is also relatively good looking:not an ugly old-fashioned bra. Well I found that Breezies are sold on amazon.com for a considerable discount and I bought two36D bras that were nice styles for $10.89 each, and were also available on qvc.com so I could read both qvc's and amazon's reviews before buying. Neither bra had stellar reviews but I thought for the price I'll risk it.

Well... one fits well but the underwires are too short for the cup and I can tell that a few days wearing it will cause them to poke right out. The other one's cups are a full size or more too small for a 36D. I'm giving it to my mother who's a C-cup. Most reviews have stated these problems in Breezies bras...I've read a lot reviews! How do they still manage to sell these???

I posted this here in hopes someone from Breezies will see it and take what is an excellent concept, and improve upon it! Add me to the list of complainers so hopefully something changes! If not I hope another company that actually understands quality and consistency can invent a bra with their own version of Ultimair because I'll be first in line!