Valued Contributor

Hey QVC, narrow feet need shoes too!

I just looked at the Marc Fisher shoes recently on air and saw a really cute pair I liked. It's too bad that I can't buy them, nor any other Marc Fisher shoe other than sandals since they do not come in narrow. And it isn't just Marc Fisher. None of Isaac's cute moccasins ever come in narrow, although they do come in wide. 

A few Clark's come in narrow, but lets just say they are not all that cute, never a cute dressy shoe, just very practical walkers. Marc Fisher has some cute shoes, but sadly, I will never look down to see them on my feet. Surely I can't be the only shopper on QVC who would love to see more narrow shoes that aren't made just for walking. Please QVC, not all of us have medium or wide feet! We like stylish shoes too. Jewelry is available is small sizes, rings start at size 5, why not narrow shoes?

Respected Contributor

Re: Hey QVC, narrow feet need shoes too!

I agree. I have the same problem but with bras on QVC. I wear a 32DD and sizes in Breezies in particular start at 34B. The reason we are shortchanged is because we are in the minority as per the fashion industry. Hopefully, more people will need narrow shoes and smaller bra sizes so we can finally get serviced!!!

~Live with Intention~
Trusted Contributor

I imagine they would have more narrow shoes if they felt there was enough of a market for them.  You might check some of the other site that have narrow shoes.  For example, online shoes recently had more than 3500 different styles of shoes that came in narrow widths.  

Honored Contributor

I agree.  I need a narrow shoe also.  Not everyone has wide feet!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cotto22 wrote:

I just looked at the Marc Fisher shoes recently on air and saw a really cute pair I liked. It's too bad that I can't buy them, nor any other Marc Fisher shoe other than sandals since they do not come in narrow. And it isn't just Marc Fisher. None of Isaac's cute moccasins ever come in narrow, although they do come in wide. 

A few Clark's come in narrow, but lets just say they are not all that cute, never a cute dressy shoe, just very practical walkers. Marc Fisher has some cute shoes, but sadly, I will never look down to see them on my feet. Surely I can't be the only shopper on QVC who would love to see more narrow shoes that aren't made just for walking. Please QVC, not all of us have medium or wide feet! We like stylish shoes too. Jewelry is available is small sizes, rings start at size 5, why not narrow shoes?

I feel your pain.  I have narrow feet too.  Most shoes I try on in stores slid right off when I take a step.  I would love to see more narrow shoes on QVC and in stores.  I never have a problem with boots.

Honored Contributor

@liliblu

Try online places like ShoeMall.com.  You can put in the size and width and everything they have will come up.  

Honored Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

I agree.  I need a narrow shoe also.  Not everyone has wide feet!

I'm sure you must mean,  "not everyone has average feet".   A medium width is average,  not wide. 

You'd think QVC was the only shoe seller in the world.   There are many online and probably local shoe stores that sell narrow widths.   For years,  I got my narrows at the one shoe store in Houston that had them.   No Internet back then. 

Magically,  as I aged my foot spread and I graduated to a medium B width.   Happy day. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Another big vote for narrow shoe sizes!!! Very annoying when they're excluded, which is most of the time with Q.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I totally agree.  Yes, I can go to other sites and get narrow shoes.  But, why can't I get them on QVC where I shop on more than any other site?  I watched the Marc Fisher show this afternoon.  There were several shoes that I was very tempted to buy but could not because they were not available in Narrow.  Why can't they try a limited number of shoes they sell in narrow widths.  I'm sure they would have sold out of several Marc Fisher styles if they had been available in Narrow.  Saw a really attractive Clark's style last night that I would have considered if they were available in Narrow.  A limited number of narrow shoes in the styles they are showing would likely sell out if they were available.  I think a lot of shoe companies are no longer even making narrow shoes which is a really disappointing situation for those of us who have narrow feet.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jbinrwc wrote:

I totally agree.  Yes, I can go to other sites and get narrow shoes.  But, why can't I get them on QVC where I shop on more than any other site?  I watched the Marc Fisher show this afternoon.  There were several shoes that I was very tempted to buy but could not because they were not available in Narrow.  Why can't they try a limited number of shoes they sel in narrow widths.  I'm sure they would have sold out of several Marc Fisher styles if they had been available in Narrow.  Saw a really attractive Clark's style last night that I would have considered if they were available in Narrow.  A limited number of narrow shoes in the styles they are showing would likely sell out if they were available.  I think a lot of shoe companies are no longer even makinong narrow shoes which is a really disappointing situation for those of us who have narrow feet.

I agree!  I looked at the pumps they were showing, but they only came in M.  My feet are wide, so I could never get them on.  I have a wide foot and am only 5'3", so I need petite pants and outerwear plus wide shoes.  I am so tired of struggling to find something that fits!  I've wondered whether there are so few petites and N or W shoes because women will buy something that doesn't fit and either alter it or try to make it work.  I will not buy something if it's not P or W.  I'm done giving money to vendors that don't care whether something fits.

When I was in grade school, I had to wear hideous shoes that looked like boys' shoes because they never made nice shoes in W.  I had a real complex about it.  One day the teacher had a student organize the shoes in the coatroom.  When I went to get my shoes, I couldn't find them.  To my horror, they had been put with the boys' shoes.  I was mortified!