Honored Contributor

Re: Hey QVC, narrow feet need shoes too!

Remember when they made "combination" lasts?

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Ms X wrote:

jI agree!  I looked at the pumps they were showing, but they only came in M.  My feet are wide, so I could never get them on.  I have a wide foot and am only 5'3", so I need petite pants and outerwear plus wide shoes.  I am so tired of struggling to find something that fits!  I've wondered whether there are so few petites and N or W shoes because women will buy something that doesn't fit and either alter it or try to make it work.  I will not buy something if it's not P or W.  I'm done giving money to vendors that don't care whether something fits.

@Ms X   Keep in mind that the vendors simply supply the merchandise.   The buyers at QVC are the ones who order the merchandise and make selections on sizes,  colors,  etc.   It is they who are responsible for the lack of N or W widths. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

It would be nice for us narrow girls to have a good selection. I was recently disapponted though with Clarks. I ordered a pair of narrow short boots and they were still way too wide. I could walk right out of them and they were supposed to be an 8 narrow.