Valued Contributor

Re: Have you ordered shoes from 6pm?

I have bought and will continue to buy from 6 PM but only if I absolutely know the shoe will fit.  I just sent two pairs back to them (they are wonderful about returns) and spent over $30 at my UPS store.  That is outrageous and since then I haven't even checked out their site.  I love Zappos and 6 PM takes my Zappos card so it is dangerously easy to buy.  The shoes ARE used.  I scored a rare Earth shoe that happened to pop up and it was definitely worn before but the shoe is so fab and looks so great I am keeping it.  The price was also good.  I hope this info helps.

Honored Contributor

@Raider Fan wrote:

I have bought and will continue to buy from 6 PM but only if I absolutely know the shoe will fit.  I just sent two pairs back to them (they are wonderful about returns) and spent over $30 at my UPS store.  That is outrageous and since then I haven't even checked out their site.  I love Zappos and 6 PM takes my Zappos card so it is dangerously easy to buy.  The shoes ARE used.  I scored a rare Earth shoe that happened to pop up and it was definitely worn before but the shoe is so fab and looks so great I am keeping it.  The price was also good.  I hope this info helps.

If I received used shoes I would not pay to return them.

I've received many pairs of shoes from 6PM and none were used.

Honored Contributor

6PM is my new favorite shoe site!   OMGosh!   I received my first pair and they were perfect and half the regular price.  I see 2 more pair I'd like too.  

Honored Contributor

I too have ordered from 6 PM and had no problem.  I read another poster recieved used shoes, and I have never experienced that.

Valued Contributor

I thought that it was a given that they are used. Should I complain?

Honored Contributor

@Raider Fan wrote:

I thought that it was a given that they are used. Should I complain?

@Raider Fan

6PM sells new shoes.  I would most definitely complain if I received used shoes.

Esteemed Contributor

@Trix wrote:

6pm is the discounted sister store of Zappos.  No one can guarantee 100% safety for any website, but 6pm is reputable, secure, and does an excellent of safeguarding customer's  personal information. I should add that the parent company of 6pm and Zappos is Amazon and I'm sure you are familiar with them.  

Yep!

*Call Tyrone*