Honored Contributor

Have you ordered shoes from 6pm?

I'm sorry, I thought I posted in shoes so you might see this somewhere else too.

Have you ever ordered shoes from 6pm?   Are they reputable?  safe for the credit card?  Thank you.

Respected Contributor

Re: Have you ordered shoes from 6pm?

I have order a few times over the past years. Never had an issue. Emails kept me up to date with shipping / tracking info, no credit card issues, shoes arrived on time in perfect condition.
Esteemed Contributor

6pm is the discounted sister store of Zappos.  No one can guarantee 100% safety for any website, but 6pm is reputable, secure, and does an excellent of safeguarding customer's  personal information. I should add that the parent company of 6pm and Zappos is Amazon and I'm sure you are familiar with them.  

Respected Contributor

Have ordered several times. Never had a problem. I think they are part of Zappos.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes- They are fine. The only place where both my DSs order their shoes and sneakers.

Trusted Contributor

Unlike Zappos that has free shipping both ways, if you need to return something to 6 pm, you have to pay for return shipping.

Trusted Contributor

Yes! 6 p.m. is about the only vendor online that I purchase shoes from outside of Nordstrom. The company is excellent, their selection is wonderful. Great source for Munro American.  I have always received shoes in perfect condition. Returns are easy and refunded very quickly, unlike one online retailer we all know. 

Esteemed Contributor

K9buddy wrote:

Unlike Zappos that has free shipping both ways, if you need to return something to 6 pm, you have to pay for return shipping.

Please bear in mind the reason for that is 6pm is closeouts and clearance items.  Retailers having a varying return policy in that regard is not unusual -- even when the merchandise is in the same brick & mortar store, catalog or website.  In this case there's corporate kinship, but we are talking about two separate operations which have been given their own unique set of policies. 

Honored Contributor

Yes I have ordered from them a number of times.  I've never had a problem.  I've only had to return 1 time and my money was refunded promptly.

There are quite a number of on-line shoe sites that I order from and I've never had a problem with any of them.  I always check prices, coupons and percentage off at Mr. Rebates and purchase from the cheapest source.  

Honored Contributor

Yes,many times ,i have posted several times about ordering from them, never had a problem.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.