Honored Contributor

Re: Have you ordered shoes from 6pm?

Definitely YES!    I am fortunate, tho........if it's a 6, it fits.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I have purchased twice.  Great resource if you are looking for shoes sold out everywhere else.

Respected Contributor

Yes I have ordered from 6pm.  You can find some great bargains.  I see on their home page today they have some Betula styles on sale.

Respected Contributor

I've been happy with  my many purchases from 6PM.

Respected Contributor

I have ordered from 6pm several times and have been very pleased. I sent back one pair of ankle boots once because they were advertised as grey but ended up being almost black. (I didn't need another pair of black ankle boots.) Because they were closer to black and it could be said they weren't as advertised, they happily refunded my money AND my return shipping. They had great customer service.

Honored Contributor

Yes. No issues. I used a credit card. Shoes arrived in perfect condition. I have also returned a pair of shoes with no problems.

Trusted Contributor

I've always had to pay for return shipping.  I just checked their website and it also says they do not pay for return shipping.  Did those of you who think you got free return shipping check to make sure the return shipping wasn't deducted from your purchase price on your credit card?

Honored Contributor

It's funny you should bring them up.  I was looking for a specific shoe that was sold out everywhere and found it on that website.  I really didn't want to pay for shipping and found the shoe on Amazon too with free shipping both ways. 

Respected Contributor

6 p.m. is a reputable retailer. I've bought a few things from them over the years, and they've always arrived in perfect condition.

I buy more from Shoebuy.com. They have a larger selection, shipping and exchanges are free, and they have frequent 20-25% off promotions. I find more there that I like.

I think that the major online shoe retailers are all good. They have slightly different policies and different inventories.

Honored Contributor

Yes, a few times, all good!!!