Valued Contributor

Hi everyone. I recently purchased 2 Roma TSVs (love them!) and was wondering if the GILI items come on often? I have to admit I really didn't know anything about this line until just recently. I don't really watch the Q regularly (I usually watch the beauty shows if anything) so I don't know if GILI is a show by itself or items that get shown on different shows. Just asking because I'm so impressed by the Romas that I don't want to miss out on the next show just in case there is another fabulous bag.

Honored Contributor
My understanding is that Q will continue to introduce new GILI items that includes clothing, shoes, accessories, and handbags. It is a Lisa Robertson line and a key promotion for the weekly Friday night Lisa Robertson Show. The LRS is on summer hiatus until August, so not sure how that will impact new GILI product releases from now until August. I suspect nothing big/new until August. Best way to monitor is via Lisa's FaceBook page, Instagram, and Twitter. This board is also a great source for info about the line.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

Thanks Chi-town! Looks like I'll be taking an interest in the LRS and her Facebook page.